• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Gross.

I mean, most rasslers aren't super woke but they don't need to be palling around with this guy.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
b25a6874439333e9-600x338.gif

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This country is going to be looked down on like Nazi Germany in the history books. We're complete fucking trash.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
must be hard up for money if he can't buy a suit jacket that fits

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Not shocked. I love aew but i just assume many popular american wrestlers are republican and/or lean towards being trumpers at this point

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nooooo!

I hated Chris but it was the good kind of hate.

Now he can fuck off in the sun. Hope he loses against Cody and fucks off.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean some of you guys do know that aew is own by like a big Trump supporter right?

Malajax

Oct 27, 2017
He's willing to talk to anyone and that's cool, I guess. He had an episode talking with flat earthers. I dropped the podcast then, but picked it back up a year or two later cuz it didn't look like he had problematic guests for awhile.

Then there's this. Guess I'll drop it again.

OP
OP
Musubi

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This guy was one of my favourite wrestlers. Big emphasis on "was".

Same here. I legit think he is the best of all time in terms of longevity and constantly re-inventing himself and just being able to get over fucking anything but this is... very very disappointing. Not that I thought he was like super left leaning but openly supporting trump is a step too far.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Not shocked. I love aew but i just assume many popular american wrestlers are republican and/or lean towards being trumpers at this point

The list that aren't starts with Kevin Nash and ends with Mick Foley. It's a pretty tiny list (thanks yo Ithil for the reminder on Nash)

Last edited:

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
The personification of Floridian dive bars is a Trump supporter? Shocking.