• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Djkhaled

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Jericho's podcast always had the suspect as fuck guest from time to time.

A previous podcast summary

Conspiracy Theorist Greg Carlwood, host of "The Higherside Chats" podcast is sharing some pretty interesting ideas about 9/11, secret societies, the sinking of the Titanic, aliens & UFOs, and who really controls the banking industry, and JFK assassination details. He's also sharing theories on who filmed the moonlanding, and why prohibition existed in the US in the 20s. Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
He gave money to the inauguration. Like every other billionaire. He has bit given any money to trumps campaign and he has called Trump a "great divider". Stop trying to create a narrative.
I'm not trying to create anything. I mean it's clear he supports him. If you want to separate his negative comments on social issues but glowing compliments on the economy, then whatever but I find that weak.

Djkhaled

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not trying to create anything. I mean it's clear he supports him. If you want to separate his negative comments on social issues but glowing compliments on the economy, then whatever but I find that weak.

Anti-aew people like you are confusing. Why do you guys put so much energy into hate?

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People saying "WHY YOU HATE AEW" but we hate WWE for similar reasons. From outside, people just don't get how ridiculously corrupt and evil WWE is that the AEW stuff feels like nothing in comparison.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't misgender me by calling me "dude". Also no. A billionaire supporting trump making him richer doesnt mean he is a huge trump fan like you keep claiming. He's spoken out against him. A huge trump fan would be someone donating to his campaign. Which shad hasn't done.
He gave trump a 1 million dollar 2016. And has publicly said that he supports Donald Trump. He can talk the talk all day but you can't deny what he's already said about Trump.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
How do you guys think Roddy Piper would have leaned when it comes to Trump? Guy was one of my favorite entertainers growing up, and I really respected him even now.

7ZKn5MY4-600x338.jpg

Djkhaled

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He gave trump a 1 million dollar 2016. And has publicly said that he supports Donald Trump. He can talk the talk all day but you can't deny what he's already said about Trump.
He gave money to the inauguration. Like most billionaires. He did not give money to fund trump or his campaign. Stop spreading bullshit.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He gave money to the inauguration. Like most billionaires. He did not give money to fund trump or his campaign. Stop spreading bullshit.
so he just helped paid for President Trump inauguration. Is that supposed to be better or worse? shad khan is a clearly is trump supporter I don't understand this mental gymnastics that you're playing.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
He gonna change his signature Walls of Jericho to Walls of Trump?

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thats pretty much my point. I stopped watching WWE over the Saudi BS, Ill stop watching AEW now because its apparently filled with racist garbage trump supporters. Literally nothing of value was lost.
You're gonna have to get off the internet and stop watching all shows too because guarantee at every show or tech company has minimum 1 republic/trump supporter working there

OP
OP
Musubi

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ take it down about 10
Notches. He had him on his podcast he didn't throw him a damn parade. Christ almighty

Giving Bigots a platform to speak is exactly the kind of thing that is hugely damaging especially when there are tons of impressionable young kids/teens who follow Jericho.

MoonScented

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It would take a lot for me to drop Chris Jericho, and this is exactly a lot. Fuck you, Jericho and your weird hair-plugs.

Edit: Just unfollowed on Twitter, Insta, and unsubscribed from his podcast.

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
This sucks but I'm not boycotting AEW over this. If I boycotted every wrestling promotion for featuring people with shit opinions there would literally be nothing left including the indie alternatives people are suggesting to "replace" AEW.

I'm fine with just boycotting Vince you know the guy that covered up a murder, housed pedophiles in his company, and distributed steroids and other drugs to his employees.

Edit: also someone mentioned Mick Foley as one of the few good men...you know hes been accused of having sexual intercourse with a 14 year old girl, right? The whole ECW lockeroom in the early 90's as well.

Djkhaled

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
i Posted a rumor. You're out here defending the khans donating to trump

shoudl we also bring up Cody flip flopping on unions too?

its possible to be in support of aew while still calling out their bullshit
You posted a rumour like it was fact, you pulled it out of your ass, you didn't even post where you saw the rumour.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
All that CTE and normalizing independent contractor bullshit totally makes sense wrestlers think like heehaws politically.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Most rich athletes and wrestlers are Republicans. Even the "woke" athletes drop the social justice schtick when it messes with their money.

steveovig

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So wait, we're expected to hate and not support any wrestlers who might be Republican? Good luck with that.

VulcanRaven

alt account
Banned
Oct 21, 2019
Trump JR is a piece of shit but I have no problem with Chris Jericho inviting him on a podcast, nor does it lower my impression of Jericho

I guess I see it similar to Joe Rogan. Love his show, have hated a lot of his guests, but it's always atleast interesting. And I don't believe having a guest on a talk show makes you complicit in that guests messaging or agenda

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Giving Bigots a platform to speak is exactly the kind of thing that is hugely damaging especially when there are tons of impressionable young kids/teens who follow Jericho.

I don't disagree at all but let's not act like there aren't millions of trump supporters in other lines of work that speak out in favor of him

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't disagree at all but let's not act like there aren't millions of trump supporters in other lines of work that speak out in favor of him

This is giving him yet another avenue and audience to speak out directly, ain't hard to just say no. I mean, what insight is Donald fucking Trump Jr going to give you for your show?

Kcoe27400

Mar 14, 2018
A company doesn't get to be considered progressive for hiring a transgender wrestler if they follow up by hiring a transphobic piece of trash like Jake Hager. All the props go to Nyla Rose for being good and getting her self hired. But AEW is sure as fuck not getting to claim to be a progressive company when do stuff like that.