• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Manbig

Oct 26, 2017
Jericho is the type of mother fucker to try to take this negative feedback and try to use it to sell his podcast more to the people who will still listen.

"The episode that they said that I should never release to the public!"

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Jesus Christ take it down about 10
Notches. He had him on his podcast he didn't throw him a damn parade. Christ almighty
Sorry for not liking nazis and not wanting them to be platformed by the face of a company that purports inclusiveness? This is in no way an extreme position to use your power as a consumer to advocate for your values.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Oh and the Usos and Reigns, pretty sure they're Democrats. The Usos are very anti-Trump if I recall.

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
If we're looking for wrestlers to have good politics, hoo boy. It's not impossible but I mean, come on. Look at the storylines.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
While I'm not ready to full on protest AEW (yet) over this, I was about to watch AEW Dark....and now I don't feel like it.

I was excited about Dynamite tomorrow, but now I doubt I'll even watch it.

Was looking to get the Full Gear PPV, and now I don't care.

Maybe It will change, but I was pumped about AEW and all the wind was just taken from my sails.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
While I absolutely buy the premise of Jericho just not giving a fuck and being willing to bring people on his show for pure shock value, bringing on pretty much any conservative politician at this point let alone a fucking Trump is absolutely fucking dumb on his part.

I'm not willing to jump the gun and claim he's jumped on the MAGA bandwagon (at least not until I've read about what was said on that episode) but whether he has or not the fact that he did that POS a solid and gave him a platform to sell his stupid ass book sucks. As someone who has followed him since tape trading with kids at school to WCW and then WWE this sucks. He's always been my favorite wrestler and whether he's a card carrying full on MAGA lover or not I hate this.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for not liking nazis and not wanting them to be platformed by the face of a company that purports inclusiveness? This is in no way an extreme position to use your power as a consumer to advocate for your values.

a company can be inclusive even if some employees are not, it's not really hard to comprehend or it shouldn't be

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It literally blows my damn mind how people are saying AEW has been awesome and now are instantly "I won't watch it"

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
As somebody who enjoys wrestling and UFC, I won't let this stop me from watching the product. Still, I'm pretty disappointed in Jericho because I thought he would be smarter than this.
I can't think of any wrestler or UFC fighter who's openly in the f.ck Trump camp, which sucks.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Why would anyone give Jericho the benefit of the doubt lol. He's praised Trump on his podcast since before the election even

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
It literally blows my damn mind how people are saying AEW has been awesome and now are instantly "I won't watch it"

Same, list all the good they're doing vs. this and I'm not about to jump ship, if for nothing else than the two LGBT wrestlers they employ need my support, not their fault CJ did this

Deleted member 10551

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm wondering if I should even show up tomorrow. If a nasty bigot chant started at Jericho that caused AEW headaches I'd be down with that though.

I'm willing to chalk this up to Jericho being a knucklehead/tonedeaf, but combine it with Hager (Hager being hired is more of a black mark than this) and I am upset.

Djkhaled

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
While I'm not ready to full on protest AEW (yet) over this, I was about to watch AEW Dark....and now I don't feel like it.

I was excited about Dynamite tomorrow, but now I doubt I'll even watch it.

Was looking to get the Full Gear PPV, and now I don't care.

Maybe It will change, but I was pumped about AEW and all the wind was just taken from my sails.
I'm wondering if I should even show up tomorrow. If a nasty bigot chant started at Jericho that caused AEW headaches I'd be down with that though.

Jesus christ. I couldn't imagine being this consumed by politics to let a fucking podcast cause me to boycott something

Deleted member 5028

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All Elite Wankdogs

Chris isn't the kind of podcaster to challenge views, especially shitty ones so I'll read the transcript before calling him out.

Nov 2, 2017
I mean, you know the Singh bros aren't Republicans. You just need to see that Kid Rock HOF where he talks about slamming Democrats. Zig, Corbin, Angle and ESPECIALLY AJ yucking like it's the world's funniest comments. Those two....hooooooo.

bkkqbh838fq01.jpg

Deleted member 10551

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus christ. I couldn't imagine being this consumed by politics to let a fucking podcast cause me to boycott something

Under normal circumstances I agree, but we're dealing with fascists who have declared war on us. That makes things different.
If this was Bush, I wouldn't be that upset. The current Republican party is not the party of George Bush, even if they were moving in that direction. The Republicans crossed the Rubicon the day Trump got nominated.

Whether I go or not is prob going to depend on whether something else comes out or not today. Omega being around does give them credit- say what you will about Omega, he does genuinely care. Could tell just by seeing him interact with folks at CEO in person.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
As somebody who enjoys wrestling and UFC, I won't let this stop me from watching the product. Still, I'm pretty disappointed in Jericho because I thought he would be smarter than this.
I can't think of any wrestler or UFC fighter who's openly in the f.ck Trump camp, which sucks.
I would say Cody is, he used to get a lot of heat on Twitter for using Trump supporter or Trumpbot as an insult

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This when you know that the other side is winning, when you give up something that you're passionate about and really enjoyed, but give it all to them and you're left with nothing