• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I thought it said renee zellweger at first and got confused but this isn't much better haha.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
Told my wife last year that my long game theory is that Chris Pratt will be President by 2040 or so. I laid out all my reasons why. Long story short he'll be the perfect face for conservatives to rally around after the left's grip finally loosens after their dominant wins post trump.

She was like "lol no" but I told her just watch. This marriage is the start. I fucking called this shit.

Oct 26, 2017
Huh. you weren't kidding.

arnold-schwarzenegger-son-joseph.jpg
Hulkamania lol

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Told my wife last year that my long game theory is that Chris Pratt will be President by 2040 or so. I laid out all my reasons why. Long story short he'll be the perfect face for conservatives to rally around after the left's grip finally loosens after their dominant wins post trump.

She was like "lol no" but I told her just watch. This marriage is the start. I fucking called this shit.

Probably 2024 as a senator/congressman to set him for 2032.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Fitting banner.

I won't say Pine's gone off the deep end of hitting the Jesus juice until he's starring in a God's Not Dead movie while his career is still reasonably hot.

EDIT: Pratt, at least I wrote the other one that started with "P".

Last edited:

eZn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Remember the time this POS prayed for the well being of another human being? Where does he get off? #nothankspratt

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

So the Kennedy's don't count

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
In a thread about the two getting married, lets discuss how Chris Pratt will turn out to be a psycho.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
In a thread about the two getting married, lets discuss how Chris Pratt will turn out to be a psycho.
The signs are there. It's not about if but when. Religious conservates eventually slip up. Like, I won't even be shocked if he does say something awful because I've already prepared and accepted that he will eventually. It's like if you know a person is a thief and other people call him a thief, I'm not going to be shocked if one day he steals my laptop.

InspectaDekka

Banned
Jan 4, 2019

God fucking DAMNIT

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I don't know why I actually looked it up but she seemed to be liking Clinton in the last election from what I could see.

This might be like a few years ago when politics didn't have to be involved in everything.

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
Maria's a Kennedy. Schwarzenegger seems to be Republican more for financial reasons than anything else.
Like many immigrants, he got involved with the Republican party as they tended to be less about the state having control. Coming from a country where heavy state involvement is the problem with the quality of life, it's not an unnatural party to lean towards. In Arnolds case, he saw the Dem's having more in common with the politicians in Austria hence why he joined the Republican party under Nixon. Arnold barely had a dollar to his name when he joined the Republicans.

But Arnold like Rick Wilson is pretty liberal for lack of better words as a Republican. He's all about peoples right to immigrate, healthcare, the environment, electric vehicles and renewable energy, staunchly against white supremacy and the list goes on. He even appeared in a video talking about climate change at the DNC in 2016. More importantly, he has been railed against Gerrymandering even though it has been giving his party the advantage because he knows it is effecting Democracy.

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It is pretty fast but he's a good Christian boy, he's probably just trying to smash.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Yeah he's dipped his toe so the full dive is coming.

You mean shit like blues lives matter and the whole Hollywood doesn't do stories about rural(white) working class people.
Don't forget about how the GOTG cast supported James Gunn and Pratt was all like, "I need to pray on it."

Ugh.

ConanEd

Alt account
Banned
Dec 27, 2018
As a father of a baby, I hope Chris Pratt keep a good relationship with his old family, and have a kid or two with his new family.