• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brood

Nov 8, 2018
I can't believe how many people itt don't like Chris Roidfield. He's the best thing ever to come out of Capcom since DMC1 campy ass shit

Troast

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Chris Redfield is not gay..the letter indicates nothing, there is more evidence he is hetro otherwise.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I found on Twitter how Chris should look like in RE7 and RE2 remake:

DwkBBfXXgAMRQrG.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/manueldailly

Retains the features of RE5 and RE6 Chris, but looks more realistic and less caricaturized, fitting well into RE7 and RE2.

If Capcom gets back Roger Craig Smith, I'm all for this appearance of Chris.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Chris Redfield is not gay..the letter indicates nothing, there is more evidence he is hetro otherwise.

counterpoint: chris redfield is hella gay, and that's why claire responds to the letter by saying "that doesn't sound like chris, who would never go out on a date with a woman, because he's incredibly gay"

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
counterpoint: chris redfield is hella gay, and that's why claire responds to the letter by saying "that doesn't sound like chris, who would never go out on a date with a woman, because he's incredibly gay"

counter-counterpoint: mayhaps he is not a dating machine and prefers the company of a single woman, or maybe that isn't Chris' typical writing style?

Or he's gay. But the point of that letter is that it is code for how his investigation into Umbrella Europe is going. That's the main thing.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
That's the Chris I refuse to acknowledge. My Chris punched boulders and had many tickets to the gun show. -___-

I'll still play him if he's in the next DLC

But I won't like it though....