• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
He figured it out like this guy

latest

cause he's smart.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
What happened to Christian's career anyway? The Big Short was great but it feels like he's been barely involved in any meaningful productions past the Batman movies.

He's in Vice playing Dick Cheney and his performance is getting Oscar buzz already. He's also in a biopic about Ford and Ferrari.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
This and that Batfleck tweet would be endearing if trump weren't an evil piece of shit.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It seems logical because Bruce Wayne also hangs out in expensive buildings and in fact has the exact same face Bruce does and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Bruce and Bale even go to the same barber, although Bale has a slightly better haircut.

"I can't believe Trump prefers Affleck's Batman to mine."

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
What happened to Christian's career anyway? The Big Short was great but it feels like he's been barely involved in any meaningful productions past the Batman movies.

I think he slowed down his pace a bit over the last couple years, but he has Vice and Mowgli this year, plus the Ferrari movie next year. Dude has enough money and clout now to be very picky with his roles, and I'm sure he wants to get that best actor Oscar for his resume.

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's not doing the blockbuster stuff for now. Dude's still busy acting though and is clearly picking work that stretches him on that front. I'm not sure how you determine meaningful but since Batman finished, you've had Out of the Furnace, American Hustle, The Big Short, Hostiles, and now Vice. He also worked with Terrence Malick on Knight of Cups. He's clearly going for an Oscar since he's been nominated twice in the last 5 years, and will likely be nominated again for Vice.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Lol, but for many fans he still Bruce
It's rather obvious from how he takes his knowledge of history from half-remembered old war movies that he doesn't quite get that movies aren't real.
Of course, he's spent his entire life faking everything about him and everything in his life, so no surprises he doesn't understand the boundaries between fiction and reality.
Somehow that made him president :^S not that he enjoys it at least

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I like a good stupid trump thread as much as anyone but I'd like to know some details like how did he talk to him and how long did the conversation last because this is a whole lot of nothing without details

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
So what you're telling me is seven or eight years ago Trump's senility was still mild enough that he could connect Christian Bale with his starring role?