• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Murlin

Feb 12, 2019
Last edited:

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
FUCK YES. Literally every game publisher should be doing this! Nintendo, what are you waiting for??

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
You made my day, OP. These are amazing soundtracks, thanks for the heads up!

Edit: I couldn't find these in the Spotify client by searching, anyone have a trick for finding these? Best I could do was log in via the website and save the album to my library.

Last edited:

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
The same day as a Direct?

jWxykkZ.gif

Neutra

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Been listening to CC all morning. And that arrangement album, don't think I've heard it before today.

edit: listening on Apple Music. it's all there!

Last edited:

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If more video game companies do this, I might have to get Spotify!

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Aw hell why is it the inferior DS version? The SNES version is so much better...

BimmyLee

Oct 30, 2017
Chrono Cross OST was was basically some of the only music I listened to as a kid, this is fantastic.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
thanks for the heads up! time to listen again. can't help but pray for a shadow drop on switcherino. chrono cross's OST is easily one of the best of all time.

Fraxin

Oct 28, 2017
Chrono Cross - https://open.spotify.com/album/3aH6GfSzEl0trQzpOWEX5D?si=ImWvY98fQN2GVBMyGNDy_A

Chrono Trigger - https://open.spotify.com/album/2kOD9QzcUkeT57RJkNvQpH?si=d4TotoRNQm6VqtZIWfCEZg

One step closer to all VGM being streamable! Sorry if it's not available in your region.

Nice that they credit each individual song so you know exactly which ones were by Uematsu and which were Kitase. Wish more game soundtracks did that instead of crediting "CAPCOM SOUND TEAM" or "Kukeiha Club"

Kitase?

You mean Mitsuda,right?

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
These two tracks fucks me up every time

Masato Kato said that he himself cried when he heard the song in the context of the game and he was the one who directed the damn game. He really created something special