• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

brochiller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is Chuckies pizza good normally? I remember it being good but I can't remember if it's just because I was 12.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, one slice couldn't hurt. LIke an occasional smoke while drinking.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Seriously.. what the hell is going on?

The last two weeks I've learned that:
-Sushi "pizza" was/is a thing,
-Strawberry pizza is a thing,
-Blueberry pizza is a thing.

..and now this? Why? Who comes up with this crap? lol

Deleted member 10416

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Read it and weep.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...s-new-cheetos-mac-cheesy-pizza-300546973.html

I really missed gross food threads.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
No joke , Chuck E Cheese's pizza is a taste bud haven. But that looks icky and terrible.
I haven't eaten chuck e cheese since I was a kid. Is there some sort of child rental service a single adult male could use to roll up in chuck's and eat pizza without being judged?

Oct 27, 2017
Ffs, no thanks.
Their regular pizza is cardboard garbage. I have a hard time believing anybody likes it. I'm glad my kids want nothing to do with the place anymore.
Even Little Caesars is far better. Yes, I do mean that.

Terra Firma

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dig it but replace those Cheetos with some Flamin' Hot Cheetos or Flamin' Hot Puffcorns and I'm in.

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My dating profile now says: "Just looking for a woman to have my kids so I can get into Chuck E Cheese's and have cheeto pizza"

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I'm not going to lie, and maybe it's just because I'm really hungry right now, but that looks awesome and I'd eat the shit out of that.

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Not gonna lie, that sounds pretty delicious! If I had kids I'd totally force them to go there just so I could try this pizza.

Deleted member 11426

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Greensboro NC
Chuck E Cheese is weird.

My sister had her 4 year old kids birthday party there. They still have the dated robot band in the old style, but new characters in a different art style. They serve beer though and have shitty arcade games.

Mochi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I'd eat it. Cheetos are an underrated topping.

You know what else is good on an unrelated note? Custard filled pancakes.

Last edited:

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I'd give it a go. I am known to put cheetos or doritos on all manner of food as is. I've put kimchee and other Korean veggie things on doritos. Cheetos pizza don't scare me - but I bet the actual product, in person, is going to look like a sloppy nasty mess.

smoothj

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
You guys know the E in Chuck E Cheese stands for Entertainment?
Shoulda just been ChuckyCheese.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Ive actually tried a Mac and cheese pizza. Wasn't anywhere as good as it sounds...