• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chris Brown's response is such a fucking crass embarrassment. What an absolute twat.

base_two

Oct 27, 2017
That was honestly my first thought. To be fair was Tyga ever that star?

I understand the dislike for Tyga but...what the fuck are we doing calling Tyga washed? Didn't he have a Top 10 hit with "Taste" last Summer/Fall? That was one of the biggest artist resurgence in the last few years. He isn't washed.

InspectaDekka

Banned
Jan 4, 2019
Actually blows my mind that people like Marshmello can just release a song when their role is relegated to basically a Giorgio Moroder esque producer but they slap their face everywhere.

This decade of music fucking blows man. Fuck Chris Brown, Fuck Tyga and Fuck Marshmello. Good on CHVRCHES for slamming hard truth down on the table.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Chvrches is dope. They've always been vocal about their beliefs. I think they spoke out against trump to a crowd in the Midwest and that ruffled some feathers, but they don't give a fuck.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Chris Brown is garbage and every member of CHVRCHES have more talent in their pinky fingers than he does.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Some pictures leaked out of him choking a woman last year. They claimed to be "horsing around" but, uh, I don't know...

1w26PyS.jpg
Her facial expression says it all.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Good on Chvrches. Very proud of the fact that I've bought all of their material. Not sure how Chris Brown thinks that response will garner him any support.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What should Chris Brown do? Would people be happier if he killed himself? Should we not allow him to grow change into a better person? I get disliking him or not listening to his music anymore, but dude hasn't done wild shit in years.

Did you not read his response?

The fucker is a narcissistic sociopath.

Deleted member 9100

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What should Chris Brown do? Would people be happier if he killed himself? Should we not allow him to grow change into a better person? I get disliking him or not listening to his music anymore, but dude hasn't done wild shit in years.

Probably not tweet at people that he hopes they get hit by a bus full of mental patients.

CHVRCHES are a terrible group and their fans should be more discerning. The other clowns involved are trash also.

Chvrches are fantastic.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah here it is. I was wondering why in the fuck Marshmello was working with Chris Brown and thought for sure he'd get backlash over it. I don't even know who Tyga is so I've got nothing to say about him, but Chris fucking Brown? Come on man.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Oh so you are the defense force for terrible people? We have Kanye, now Chris Brown?

Just look at that response. Guy is still a piece of shit.

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
How the fuck is Chris Brown not "cancelled" yet? A Netflix documentary where people jerk him off for 90 minutes, and constant collaborations with relevant musicians and producers!
This pos has a history of violent incidents and restraining orders as early as few months ago.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017

Literally the first - and hopefully only - time I've seen someone come to Chris Browns defence here.

Last edited: