• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Gordita Beach
Might be the first time I've ever felt pity for Chris Brown because he sounds like an honest to God idiot. The type of idiocy that feels like it was more given to you by the uncaring hand of fate.

admiraltaftbar

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 9, 2017
Chris Brown: I'm being unfairly attacked to look bad because I'm black. I'm a great person

Also Chris Brown: these people are peasants and I hope they get hit by a bus full of mental patients

Brown is an awful person but I feel like if you have read any of the news about him since he assaulted Rihanna you should know that anyways.

The Last Laugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 31, 2018
"But Rhi Rhi forgave him so why can't y'all!"
Yeah, that never ever happens in cases of spousal abuse or anything like that. Nope. Never.
The total gutter shit that has been crawling out of the word work sending the most pathetic and vile posts toward Lauren and Crew remind of of all of the women and people who were tweeting and talking about wanting Brown to beat them and fuck them while the pics of Rhianna were still in circulation.
He is an illiterate shit bag, and of course he tries to obfuscate and rile up the idiots by attempting to bring race or anything else into it.

He's attractive, he can sing, and he can dance. He's also rich. It allows him to get away with things those poorer, uglier, or darker than him can't.

And apparently his "fans" are fine quality learned and intelligent people with fine priorities.

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What should Chris Brown do? Would people be happier if he killed himself? Should we not allow him to grow change into a better person? I get disliking him or not listening to his music anymore, but dude hasn't done wild shit in years.
are you fucking kidding me? Did you see the way he responded to being called out? Fuck outta here with this abusive scum apologism

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
Yoo Chris Browns response made me laugh so fucking hard with how ducking ignorant it was. What did Tyga to for people to hate him besides bad music? I'm a bit out the loop. Also chvrches played themselves really. They have steadily gone downhill I'll go so far as to say they only have 1 good album and then collaborating with this garbage DJ solidified them as a trash band all round.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm.... Wishing people calling out his bad activities to be run over by a bus... Yeah, he's clearly absent of any guilt for his past crimes and assholery.

They should call out Lil dicky too. Dude did worse track than marshmello with Chris Brown very much inflating the ego of Chris Brown.

Fuck Chris Brown and his fans.

ArtVandelay

User requested permanent ban
Banned
May 29, 2018
Those mental patients are still smarter than you, Chris. This idiot sounds like a 14-year-old edgelord.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
It's disgusting how the American music industry continued to advertise and prop up Chris brown.

Those photos of what he did to Rihanna was fucked up. Fills me with disgust whenever I hear that shit person on the radio.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Being full of mental patients seems kind of redundant. What does that even imply?
When you try and be colourful with your insults and it just turns into gibberish...

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
What should Chris Brown do? Would people be happier if he killed himself? Should we not allow him to grow change into a better person? I get disliking him or not listening to his music anymore, but dude hasn't done wild shit in years.
No, stop taking it so extreme. But you have been following him for last few years. The stalking and terrorizing of Keruche? Folks need to have energy for people that deserve it

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Tyga and Chris Brown are not the stars they were a decade ago. Dunno why anyone is tryna collab with them still. They kinda washed.

Sparkedglory2

Nov 3, 2017
he was accused of rape in January of this year
Wasn't he shown to be innocent for that? I could be wrong, but I could've sworn I remember that being said in the thread.

Anyway CHVRCHES has the right to feel the way they do, and that's fine, and Marshmello in kind has the right to work with who he wants, even if they aren't...the highest quality of human. Also Mello's Music is fine.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
He's shown zero sign of changing and has never shown actual repentance for the abuse he's inflicted. All he does is gloat and continues to be the world's biggest asshole. He's a piece of shit fuck him.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
That was honestly my first thought. To be fair was Tyga ever that star?
Ehhhhhh... well there was a time where if he and CB were on a record it sold like hotcakes. But even then Chris Brown was carrying the duo. And Chris Brown kinda ruined his trajectory by being a charisma vacuum who also commits crime...so yeah.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 Days): Hostility Over a Series of Posts; Accumulated Infractions
CHVRCHES are a terrible group and their fans should be more discerning. The other clowns involved are trash also.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Some pictures leaked out of him choking a woman last year. They claimed to be "horsing around" but, uh, I don't know...

1w26PyS.jpg

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
I dodge chris browns music actively, so its annoying and disappointing when an artist i like drops a single with him

Nose Master

Oct 27, 2017
Hope this doesn't sour Chvrches doing other collabs, was/is the only Mello song I've heard that was decent.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Some pictures leaked out of him choking a woman last year. They claimed to be "horsing around" but, uh, I don't know...

1w26PyS.jpg

Look at the faces. That's not play fighting by any stretch, and especially not from a guy like him.

I wish she wouldn't hide the names of these people.

It's cus she actually has the human decency to not want her fans to harrass other people on her behalf. Fuck those guys though.

element

Oct 27, 2017
Look at the faces. That's not play fighting by any stretch, and especially not from a guy like him.
The face and the hand grabbing her arm. That isn't "playing around".

It's cus she actually has the human decency to not want her fans to harrass other people on her behalf. Fuck those guys though.
I hope they are at least reported on the various platforms. The DMs are nuts, but shocked at what people are willing to post publicly. Just vile.