• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I am very sad I have the thing because it's a staple in so many different cuisines, it must be delicious...and yet it isn't to me :(

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
I don't taste soap but i'm not a big fan, i love it in guac though

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I never knew about the soap thing. I now feel bad for those people because it's on so many things.

Geeko

Oct 27, 2017
San Jose, CA
Sorry that it taste like soap to you, that's just unlucky genetics. To me, it elevates pretty much every Mexican cuisine I eat. Love the stuff.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
Luckily I don't have shitty genes and can enjoy the great taste that cilantro provides

Sorry OP

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
You just pissed off the entire IndianEra, and they'll be coming for you.

edit: to be clear, I'm Indian myself, and we put that shit in absolutely everything. Cilantro is great.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Cilantro instantly elevates a dish to heavenly status. I can't imagine having banh-mi without it (my local place let's you add shredded mango 🤤).

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm glad I'm not one of those that has it taste like soap.

Cilantro and lime juice is such a good combination.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
Cilantro is proof that the devil is real. I have the gene, and every time I taste it I physically react. It's so, so bad.

BrokenIcarus

Oct 27, 2017
I love fresh cilantro, it's one of my top 5 spices of all time. However dried cilantro is nasty and I wouldn't put it in anything.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
I also have the thing that makes it taste like soap. It'd be interesting if there was some way to know what it's supposed to taste like.