• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
Welcome to Cinema Era: A new community for cinephiles!

For those familiar with the Movies You've Seen recently thread this is a new monthly OT that talks about all things cinema related to a certain month. The goal is to spread awareness of not only new releases for the month along with news but to encourage in-depth discussion. Often times threads made for Indie films get ignored for Marvel threads, and this OT is here to solve that.

Releasing Next Thursday in theatres and on VOD. Critics are calling Mandy one of the years best films, and return to greatness for Cage.

What is everyone excited to watch for the Month of September? Introducing yourself doesn't hurt as well :D

less

Oct 25, 2017
Mandy is pretty much the only film in September that I'm interested in watching. Nothing else has really grabbed my interest. The Sisters Brothers seems decent as well.

Real Hero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I had no idea that guy had a new film coming out so soon. Blue Ruin and Green Room were sweet

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
i really cant wait for Mandy !
Will try to catch it here in Germany around the 20th of September it will be shown at the Fantasy Film Festival on opening night since at the moment the movie is still without a release date :(

OP
OP
Flow

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
Another Netflix film that is getting hype

For those who liked "To all the boys I've loved before" The film was inspired by 80s teen romcoms and coming of age flicks.

OP
OP
Flow

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
Perfect Blue is airing in select theatres this week thanks to Fathom Events. Check your theater listings.

v1.bjsxMTYwMDU7ajsxNzgyMTsxMjAwOzE5NzQ7MTQ4MQ