• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Smitch

Unshakable Resolve
Apr 21, 2022

View: https://twitter.com/MatPiscatella/status/1641071352408055809?t=Vucy5o4UK0gnkeeZeMEPpA&s=19
Capture_decran_2023-03-29_a_13.50.20.png

View: https://twitter.com/MatPiscatella/status/1641071810291830785

View: https://twitter.com/MatPiscatella/status/1641071705476173831

View: https://twitter.com/matpiscatella/status/1641074152177303552?s=46&t=CyoXmW_mmrSb7aZG_qyUrQ
www.resetera.com

Concerning "Hogwarts Legacy" and JK Rowling

After continued internal discussion, we began to start outlining the issues put forth by Rowling and the game in question and each time, and as we discussed it all, we kept coming back to the simple fact that Rowling is not only a bigot but is actively pushing, in her position as a wealthy and...
www.resetera.com

J.K. Rowling and Her Legacy of Hate: The UK Gender Critical Movement

-- -- -- -- -- TL;DR -- -- -- -- -- It's likely of no surprise to many here at this point that J.K. Rowling is a bigot, but unless you follow it it can be hard to keep track of what she's done, who she's inspired, who they in turn support or are supported by, and what the culmination of these...

Last edited:

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only one seeing black text on a black background?

Edit: switching to light mode fixed it

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Congrats to Modern Warfare 2 for being the best selling game in February

OCTOPATH MADE TOP TEN! LET'S FUCKING GOOOO

YOOOOO THEATRHYTHM

Sonic keep holding on!

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
You're gonna have to wait until Mat changes the images to something else than PNG so they are readable, OP.

AEF1907

Dec 18, 2021
PS5 going nuts.

Wild Hearts in #8 is really nice.

OT2 #10 isn't also bad. Everybody should buy it, it's fantastic.

Steamy Manatee

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 18, 2022
Octopath Traveler 2 chugging along. Hope the WOM helps this game. It's one of the best things Square Enix has released in a long time

Desfrog

Oct 29, 2017
PS5 is probably gonna stay number 1 till the next Switch launches now stock is solved.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Octopath II cracking the Top 10 is nice to see, though Forspoken & FE Engage fell off hard (understandable for the latter given the lack of digital sales).

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's been a long time since there was a month without a Nintendo title in the top 10. It makes sense why but still interesting that it happened.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Octopath 2 cracking top 10? and I would assume TFBL would have higher digital numbers #20 is still something! (it deserves to be waaaaay higher) lol.

Xbox selling less than PS5 and NSW in the US of all places is just ooof at this point.

Octopath 2 cracking top 10? and I would assume TFBL would have higher digital numbers #20 is still something! (it deserves to be waaaaay higher) lol.

Xbox selling less than PS5 and NSW in the US of all places is just ooof at this point.
It's still a fairly dry period for Xbox, but we'll see things improve in May with Redfall, and the second half of the year is poised to be a lot more exciting for them, as well.

Oct 30, 2017

I don't know. I see those consoles as fundamentally more desirable consoles with far more exclusive offerings.

Just because it's Microsoft's strongest territory I don't see why it's oof. It's been a trend for a decent while now.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
It's still a fairly dry period for Xbox, but we'll see things improve in May with Redfall, and the second half of the year is poised to be a lot more exciting for them, as well.

I don't know if Redfall is going to do much console selling wise, maybe a little. I imagine it is going to be like this until Starfield. It will pick up then, and then whenever Forza comes out will help as well.