• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this on Twitter. You'd think the dude was a fucking active shooter based on that response. America has some deeply troubling issues.

Blackthorn

Oct 26, 2017
London
Fucking hell, how ridiculous are police budgets over there if you can dedicate a small army's worth of armed cops to a single, unarmed man?

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell, how ridiculous are police budgets over there if you can dedicate a small army's worth of armed cops to a single, unarmed man?
He's black. There's no priority greater to a police department than the opportunity to murder a black man with no personal risk to the officers doing the execution.

Oct 27, 2017
Saw this the other day and it made me sick. They would have murdered that black man if she hadn't been recording.

Black skin makes these pigs bring out the entire precinct. Our lives don't matter to them... they only see us as niggers. That trigger happy cop aiming at the poor woman (who previously lost her boyfriend to racist police misconduct) recording makes me sick too.

Meanwhile, racist white terrorists can murder innocent churchgoers and be handled with kid gloves while getting fed.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
damn she a real hero

why the fuck they need 12 armed officers for one unarmed dude...shameful

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
God damn, that's scary as hell. That woman was so brave standing up for that kid when the cops might have turned hostile any moment.

Deleted member 8860

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"[The United States] government lied about their belief that all men were created equal. The truth is they believed that all white men were created equal. The truth is they did not even believe that white women were created equal, in creation nor civilization. The government had to pass an amendment to the Constitution to get white women the vote. Then the government had to pass an equal rights amendment to get equal protection under the law for women. The government still thinks a woman has no rights over her own body, and between Uncle Clarence who sexually harassed Anita Hill, and a closeted Klan court, that is a throwback to the 19th century, handpicked by Daddy Bush, Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, between Clarence and that stacked court, they are about to undo Roe vs. Wade, just like they are about to un-do affirmative action. The government lied in its founding documents and the government is still lying today. Governments lie.

"The government lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq being a threat to the United States peace. And guess what else? If they don't find them some weapons of mass destruction, they gonna do just like the LAPD, and plant them some weapons of mass destruction. Governments lie.

"And the United States of America government, when it came to treating her citizens of Indian descent fairly, she failed. She put them on reservations. When it came to treating her citizens of Japanese descent fairly, she failed. She put them in internment prison camps. When it came to treating her citizens of African descent fairly, America failed. She put them in chains, the government put them on slave quarters, put them on auction blocks, put them in cotton field, put them in inferior schools, put them in substandard housing, put them in scientific experiments, put them in the lowest paying jobs, put them outside the equal protection of the law, kept them out of their racist bastions of higher education and locked them into positions of hopelessness and helplessness. The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing "God Bless America". No, no, no, not God Bless America. God damn America — that's in the Bible — for killing innocent people. God damn America, for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America, as long as she tries to act like she is God, and she is supreme. The United States government has failed the vast majority of her citizens of African descent." -- Jeremiah Wright, April 13, 2003

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
DarlingMedicalKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

Like why.

Allietraa

Prophet of Truth
Mar 13, 2019
That's ridiculous. I've seen cops roll up solo to handle drunk/high hillbillies who are armed to the teeth but they need a dozen cops to draw guns on this unarmed black dude while they wait for backup? What the actual fuck

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Legit had tears watching this.

I can't even comprehend how Americans can live in such climate. I feel unsafe, threatened and insecure as hell watching this, and I am an extremely white woman living thousands of miles away from this place. I can't even begin to fathom how black people must feel, this is disheartening, this is infuriating, this is beyond sad. How can the USA claim to be a 1st world country when this kind of shit happens on the daily?

I often entertain the idea of moving away from our country with my partner for work purposes, but every time the USA pops up as an option, we both are unanimous about this: hard motherfucking pass. How do you even live and function properly in this country is beyond me. I feel like y'all have to internalize a hell lot of shit as normal and end up thinking they are, while the rest of the world look at you with an horrified look on our faces.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
It actually fucking angers me that they even have AR's in their squad cars. Get that shit away from cops because almost every time they bring one of those out it's against someone unarmed.

More news articles
OP
OP
Mr. X

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017

"We got a call of a robbery that loosely matches the description," replied one of the officers to Sky.

"We are just detaining him, OK? We're not saying he's a suspect, but we are just trying to figure out what's going on. So just try to relax."

"I can tell you, this is the MOST COMMON pretext police use to stop and search Black people," tweeted New York public defenderRebecca Kavanagh. "It is harassment."

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What a bunch of fucking cowards. Twenty cops with guns to arrest a single kid.

Absolute fucking stupidity.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
Just another day south of the 105

Police swarm on you like killer bees the second you match the wrong pantone code and there's a vague report about someone robbing someone else.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Legit had tears watching this.

I can't even comprehend how Americans can live in such climate. I feel unsafe, threatened and insecure as hell watching this, and I am an extremely white woman. I can't even begin to fathom how black people must feel, this is disheartening, this is infuriating, this is beyond sad. How can the USA claim to be a 1st world country when this kind of shit happens on the daily?

I often entertain the idea of moving away from our country with my partner for work purposes, but every time the USA pops up as an option, we both are unanimous about this: hard motherfucking pass. How do you even live and function properly in this country is beyond me. I feel like y'all have to internalize a hell lot of shit as normal and end up thinking they are, while the rest of the world look at you with an horrified look on our faces.

You haven't lived if part of your routine w/ starting your car is making sure that anything you'd need if you're pulled over is readily available and in plain sight for any cop that might pull you over to see.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Damn you would have thought Arkham had a prison break all that manpower doing fuck all nothing. And cop with the COD loot drop, holy hell

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
You haven't lived if part of your routine w/ starting your car is making sure that anything you'd need if you're pulled over is readily available and in plain sight for any cop that might pull you over to see.

I'm so fucking sorry fam. This shouldn't be like this, and I need you to know and be sure of that. This is nowhere near normal.
But yeah, stay safe, always.

Oct 27, 2017
Saw this on Twitter. You'd think the dude was a fucking active shooter based on that response. America has some deeply troubling issues.
Could be easily solved if it wasn't for the apathy or hate for black people
Your cops are trash.

Wait, I take that back. That's an insult to actual garbage.
No, they're not. They're doing exactly what they're intended to do, this ain't a mistake.

Then you've got the other thread with the police apologists and the one dude going so far to compare cops to the lgbt community.

Villein

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
jesus christ, that last shot of like 10 cops all coming to cuff the poor guy like he was the most dangerous man in the world...

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That lady saved his life. She told him not to move, filmed live, almost guarantee if he got up like that cop was telling him to, one of them would have shot him and said he was charging the officer.

Absolute cowards.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Someone typed that thinking "this will show'em."

Rhetorical question, but how is that the the first point of contact with the officers is them pointing a weapon at the bystander acceptable to the department?
the pre-text is "the officers had it covered. so for all future reference don't stick your nose into police business. this goes out to every bleeding heart with a cellphone camera. thx."

Oct 29, 2017
Fucking hell America. You need to disarm your police, they're fucking crazy.

And obviously your people too before anyone talks at me about that.