• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The-Demon

Alt account
Banned
Jun 7, 2019
Killed her bf in 2015? Fuck she aint the same woman that facebook live streamed her, her bf and her daughter being pulled over by a cop, cop had a trigger finger and the bf died in the car while the child was trying to console her mother......fuck

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I knew what to expect but this really got to me.

Obligatory fuck the police in America

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Glad she was there, that guy could have been shot dead and all that would happen is a half-assed "investigation" and the guy who shot him would be "put on leave with pay" like so many other cases like this.

I do not understand this constant need for aggressive response.

MidnightMania

Oct 31, 2017
My asshole puckered when they started to give him conflicting orders, signaling to the rest of the officers to prepare to shoot. Thankfully she saw this and just told them to walk over there a cuff him instead. Jesus.

Verano

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Hawthorne cops are worst of the worst. They're bunch of criminal in uniform targeting and preying on anyone they deem "dangerous"

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Holy shit....

Why the fuck don't they just cuff him? How fucking long does it take for them to realize he ain't going anywhere and he's not moving??

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
I can't imagine what it must be like to fear for your life whenever you get stopped by the police

Fuck, stay safe ya'll

Oct 25, 2017
They had to make sure he was unarmed huh? The guy had his hands on his head and his back turned, he isn't fucking Neo from the Matrix you fucks, he isn't gonna slow down time pull a 360 and get you. Fuck these assholes.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I'm shocked every time. For someone outside of USA, this is really insane to watch.
Your police officers are literally terrorists

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I've been doing some travelling lately, and in both Ecuador and Netherlands, the people from there have been telling me they knew nothing of the police vs black people situation we face in America and a few of them have been skeptical that I overstated how bad it is.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I was actually fighting back tears when her voice began to crack.

Sanctioned murder squads.

Fuck the police.

Mar 29, 2018
Just pistols to begin with, the guy is sitting there doing nothing, and then this policewoman appears in the background with a full blown assault shotgun or rifle and aims it at the guy, while he still hadn't done anything... just like what, man?

The woman's desparation at the end...

"They killed my boyfriend. They killed my boyfriend in 2015."

I've been doing some travelling lately, and in both Ecuador and Netherlands, the people from there have been telling me they knew nothing of the police vs black people situation we face in America and a few of them have been skeptical that I overstated how bad it is.
In the UK it's been reported on very, very widely; to the point of national news outlets covering it. I imagine in the non-English speaking West it is generally still covered a lot but maybe not as much as here. Can't speak for Ecuador.

motherless

Banned
Nov 6, 2017

Not better responses by the PD there either.

Was it confirmed the person in the video is the same person (Ewill or Ewell)from this report who assaulted the female cashier?

edit from further down their Twitter:

"
[B]Hawthorne Police[/B] Retweeted
[B]LAPD HQ[/B]‏Verified account @[B]LAPDHQ[/B] Apr 21
More
We want to take a moment to give thanks to our public safety partners who responded to this incident — a heartwarming reminder that police working with police is how we work most effectively.
"

Last edited:

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2017
I don't understand why regular cops need assault rifles? In situations against real killers they usually run or fallback for swat to come in so why does that idiot even have an assault rifle?

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was definitely overkill and seems racially motivated. No excuse why a couple of gthe other officers couldn't have simply walked up to him and cuffed him earlier. Army not required!