• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The cries of "hey, wait wait!" and similar ilk are so confusing. What the hell do those people expect?

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Talk shit, get hit. I'm impressed that dude was still awake at the end of it though.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Removes glasses and jacket and proceeds to give that racist the work.

GrizzleBoy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know how comfortable I am about that tbh.

I don't like police thinking they are judge jury and executioner and this guy almost turned into that.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Hitting the guy... alright, but murdering him via train or electrocution is where I would also yell to hold on.

Not worth going to jail for the rest of your life because you push the guy onto the tracks. 3rd rail will get you 5-10.

Con_Smith

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's his first amendment right to call people niggers. Hitting someone is never justified and makes that gentleman look like a thug. This is why trump one, because we can't control ourselves around racists with economic anxiety.

Both sides.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
It's his first amendment right to call people niggers. Hitting someone is never justified and makes that gentleman look like a thug. This is why trump one, because we can't control ourselves around racists with economic anxiety.

Both sides.
I really REALLY hope you forgot to put /s in there.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Hope the dude doesn't get charged with attempted murder or some other bullshit over this.

Oct 28, 2017
If by "delivers justice" you mean "endangers a man's life for saying something mean", then yeah I guess. Dude deserved the punch, not to be shoved onto subway tracks.

GrizzleBoy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Both sides.
I mean, almost murdering a guy because he verbally abused you.........I think it's okay to be uncomfortable with that?

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
If by "delivers justice" you mean "endangers a man's life for saying something mean", then yeah I guess. Dude deserved the punch, not to be shoved onto subway tracks.

He fell onto the tracks after being knocked out. He was even initially pulled back up by the guy who punched him.

Also, stop giving any sort of empathy towards racists. You look complacent. The fact that you assume him using the N-word towards black people is just "saying something mean" is so incredibly dismissive and shitty of you.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017

Both sides.

Hitting racists is always justified and should always happen.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
that superman move was great, he should have ended it after first punch though, dude definitely could have killed him when he ragdolled into the tracks

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I got banned last time when I advocated for this happening much more often.

So I would wag my finger at superman while totally not buying him a beer with the other hand.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017

Both sides.

Really shitty bait here.

Racists keep pushing the line. Hands will only wait for so long.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know how comfortable I am about that tbh.

I don't like police thinking they are judge jury and executioner and this guy almost turned into that.
Fuck that guy.

I am not for violence but you can't do what he did. Like if someone was celebrating 9/11 a week after it happened you are going to get popped.

Don't compare it to the police not doing their job.

This is an asshole who is trying to provoke a response but didn't like the one he provoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.