• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017

this post has since been deleted, but i just want @barabooSD to be aware of the disturbing actions that are represented in this photograph. this is BEYOND sickening.

DryQIDjUcAIS7D-.jpg:large

DryBYWpV4AABmuP.jpg:large

EDIT

Thread here:

School photographer also removed all pics from his website and put up this message:

Updated page: due malevolent behavior on the part of some in society; this page has been modified. It is too bad that there are those in society who can and do take the time to be jerks; knowingly and willingly to be jerks! The internet can be a wonderful tool but for some there is an overwhelming urge to destroy. The destruction may not be physical but instead it can be bullying that is intellectual or emotional. To anyone that was hurt I sincerely apologize.

To those who have harmed them, we as society often ignore them I have chosen not to do that. YOU ARE JERKS! Grow up!

Be kind,

Be gentle,

Be civil!

Last edited:

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, it's amazing how close you can be to Madison yet still be so disgustingly racist. Yet another reminder of why I hate it here in Wisconsin

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone please circle where the black kid is ... I can't find him in the group.

2nd row, last on the right. He is not throwing it up.

Whoever said to email this to every college administrative team in the country is spot on. Make sure actions have some sort of consequence, even if it's not enough.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They even got the token black

I won't say what I wish would happen to them but I'm wishing it very strongly.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I worry for the future when the last people that remember the holocaust die off.

Nazism is already becoming a joke to a lot of people since WW2 is this weird long time ago thing that video games are based on.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
This is a picture of kids who have never had to face hardship in their lives. They should be blacklisted from major universities.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
2nd row, last on the right. He is not throwing it up.

Whoever said to email this to every college administrative team in the country is spot on. Make sure actions have some sort of consequence, even if it's not enough.
Bottom far right, second row up. He didn't throw it up, at least in the photo. In fact a lot of people didn't. Well, if 1/10 is a lot.
Far right, 2nd row from the front. Also not seeing a hand there tbh.

OT: WTF!?! It's just blatant at this point.

Thanks guys. No sign from the black kid (or a bunch of other kids). Hopefully its not just because of ill-timed photos and most of them just didn't want to throw it up.

Llyrwenne

Hopes and Dreams SAVE the World
Oct 26, 2017
Response from Baraboo School District:

"The photo of students posted to #BarabooProud is not reflective of the educational values and beliefs of the School District of Baraboo. We are investigating and will pursue any and all available and appropriate actions, including legal, to address."

Desmond

Oct 25, 2017
I can't tell if that kid is doing a WP hand gesture or that ''Gotcha'' 'ring below the belt' people used to do.

Deleted member 2809

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

"The photo of students posted to #BarabooProud is not reflective of the educational values and beliefs of the School District of Baraboo. We are investigating and will pursue any and all available and appropriate actions, including legal, to address."

Believe it when I see it.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
"Let's all throw up the Nazi salute!"
"Why?"
"Because it will be such a great troll move."
"That doesn't really sound like it's worth ruining my future."

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
I worry for the future when the last people that remember the holocaust die off.

Nazism is already becoming a joke to a lot of people since WW2 is this weird long time ago thing that video games are based on.
Thankfully the people in charge back then saw this coming and meticulously documented everything in all its gruesome details.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
I will never understand American white boys pulling this Nazi shit when PawPaw was in the trenches whoopin Nazi ass back in 1943

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And people think I'm being unreasonable in assuming that the incoming generation who've develop their politics almost entirely through Youtube talking heads and Facebook/Twitter memes are going to be significantly more right-wing than previous generations.

Deleted member 12379

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Nope. I'd say 50 students is pretty reflective of your "values" very much so.