• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wololo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 20, 2017

What do you all make of this? He hasn't exactly had the best relationship with xbox fans. Maybe this is a first attempt to mend bridges?

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
I too would like to see my IP on a platform that supports early access to recouperate the losses from my past game

Is Boss Key even in a state to support active development on two different platforms? The support for the PS4 ver. Of Lawbreakers leaves a lot to be desired

pixeldreams

Oct 27, 2017
Considering this is the only active game, why wouldn't they want it on every platform possible? Plus with Sony's double standard when it comes to Early Access it probably won't be on PS4 anytime soon.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
I can't tell if the follow up tweet from Mike Ybarra, stating that even teenagers can publish games with the creators program, is hot fire or just a polite push in the right direction.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are people still playing this at all on Steam or is it dead? Honestly curious

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are people still playing this at all on Steam or is it dead? Honestly curious

ca3323d878.png

For a free-to-play game, these numbers aren't very good.

SK4TE

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Maybe MS should buy Boss Key, even though Lawbreakers didn't take off it showed the team had talent.

ComputerBlue

Oct 25, 2017
I'd give it a try if it was on consoles solely because it's set in the 80s.

I can't tell if the follow up tweet from Mike Ybarra, stating that even teenagers can publish games with the creators program, is hot fire or just a polite push in the right direction.

Reads like hot fire to me, hilarious too.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017

Lmao, dat smackdown. Do it your damn self Cliff. MS has already picked its Early Access BR game to sponsor.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe they figure "Hey we tried PS4 with Lawbreakers and that didn't work. Might as well try Xbox this time?"

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
This game only initially spiked because Fortnite and PUBG were simultaneously down for maintenance at the same time right? That time in the spotlight seems to have only lasted as long as said maintenance period.

Nov 1, 2017
If you read the whole tweet exchange between the Xbox people and Cliff I can't tell if it's awkward pretending-to-be-pals banter or not, especially with that Ybarra burn at the end.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Why is that tweet so fucking savage tho? I know community members give Cliff shit at times & vice versa but we're not corporate Vice Presidents lol.

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The game is dead precisely because of this. 80s nostalgia might work for fucking Major Nelson, but not the Fortnite audience. So tone deaf from Cliffy.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be reeeaally surprised if Microsoft gives this dude any help at all. Pretty sure he talked shit about Xbox (fans?) when LawBreakers wasn't coming to Xbox.

I doubt Microsoft will welcome him back with open arms and spend some money on marketing his game.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Breszinski was the same person who openly mocked xbox only users after doing the lawbreakers exclusive deal with sony, going as far as calling people dumb for not selling their xboxes to buy a ps4 instead if they really wanted to play lawbreakers

thinking ybarra was the one who "crossed the line" is disingenuous

Status
Not open for further replies.