• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
D3LINHaUwAAqcMM.jpg

Trailer

General Show Synopsis

"Marvel's Cloak & Dagger" is the story of Tandy Bowen (Olivia Holt) and Tyrone Johnson (Aubrey Joseph) – two teenagers from very different backgrounds, who find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers which are mysteriously linked to one another. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart, but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.

Season Synposis
[
quote]In Season 2 of Marvel's Cloak & Dagger, Tyrone (Aubrey Joseph) and Tandy (Olivia Holt) face difficult decisions as young heroes. With new enhanced powers, they tackle a heartless vigilante and uncover an evil preying on young women in their city. [/quote]

Where/When to Watch?

8 p.m. EST/7 CET on the Freeform channel

Cast:
Olivia Holt: Tandy Bowen/Dagger
Aubrey Joseph: Tyrone Johnson/Cloak
Emma Lahana: Brigid O'Reilly/Mayhem
Gloria Reuben: Adina Johnson
Andrea Roth: Melissa Bowen
Miles Mussenden: Otis Johnson
Noëlle Renée Bercy: Evita Fulsier
Ally Maki: Mina Hess
Jaime Zevallos: Father Delgado
Brooklyn McLinne: Andre Deschaine
Dilshad Vadsaria: Lia Dewan
Cecilia Leal: Mikayla Bell

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
If you asked me about an obscure villain/antihero that would be on a superhero show, Mayhem wouldn't haven been in my top 75

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
The godawful autotune song makes me hate the Twitch and Youtube ads for this everytime they come on. And they do, a lot.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, new thread! Greatly looking forward to the new season, first season was really good.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I hope we get to see Mr Jip this season, cause they teased him so hard last season.

I'm definitely in for this season.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
I'd ask where they got the fake IDs from but Tandy probably knows a guy
Edit: Also she needs to stop saying his name

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wait she came to them telling them that they had to save the city as they were the divine pair but freaks out when he reveals that he has powers. GET ALL THE WAY THE FUCK OUT WITH THAT SHIT!!