• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
lsknBVl.png

Also avaliable for pre purchase now

And it includes the sequel to GOTY 2006 -

Og2T4hS.png

iVPbRVJ.jpg

The OTHER reason to own Wii Play besides the free wiimote =P

edit: Oficial art
ixMXVvx.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Fucking stoked for this! Was hoping this would get revived on Switch! I always had a soft spot for the ye 'olde card games and such in digital form! :D

Oct 27, 2017
There's an equal mix of games I'm really interested in playing and games I have no desire to play. Price is going to be a big factor in whether I go for it.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully it's the actual card games this time unlike the DS version (looks like it will).

Really hyped for this. Loved playing online years back

Zodzilla

Oct 25, 2017
I'm super grateful that they did this. The DS game is astounding.

It's hard finding any actual digital versions of classic card games on iOS that don't have microtransactions or ads up the yin yang.

Also hard finding any mahjong that isn't solitaire mahjong and isn't riddled with MTX stuff.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
If you're a console maker and don't have game like this on it, you're doing it wrong.

I hope this has lots and lots of challenges and uınlockables in it. pretty pumped!

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
This was the megaton of the Direct. I can't believe they're finally doing a sequel to this, there's definitely some Wii Play DNA in here as well. They better do DLC too!

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize this was an established franchise where the fuck have I been lol, backgammon, solitaire, and billiards are usually enough to get me in the door with a package like this

Toño

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Spain
GOTY

Seriously. I spent an indecent numbers of hours with the DS game. I even found a consistent bug in the President!

Endymion

Oct 27, 2017
Haha, I was catching up on the Direct and saw this thread as soon as it came on my viewing of the Direct. Loved the original on DS, specifically for the online play.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I thought for sure this was releasing today and was surprised when it said June. There's stuff I'm interested in but not sure if $40 interested. Then again I could see playing this a lot with my fianceé so, maybe.