• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
so basically a sequel to this right?

Clubhouse_Games_cover.jpg

yes.

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
The king is back.

And all the crazy cyborgs online who have spent their entire waking existence mastering the complete intricacies of children's card games.

Zodzilla

Oct 25, 2017
Best traditional mahjong game I've found on mobile is Kemono Mahjong. It's a paid game (I think like $4), but it's rock solid. It has a better than average tutorial, a developer extremely receptive to feedback, and was updated with online recently to boot. If you can look past the price tag and somewhat furry artwork (if that's not your thing) it's easily the best I've found.

And best part: no ads or microtransactions.
Thanks for the suggestion. Furry stuff is not my thing (but cool for folks that dig it), so will probably wait until clubhouse games comes out.

Also just realized the shortage of card games this time around, a bit sad that BS/I Doubt It didn't make the cut. Same with hearts. Bummer. Hope they can add some back in down the line.

OP
OP
Platy

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I made a list comparing the games included in the first title compared to the sequel. All the games in bold are new, the rest are returning games, with any previous names in parentheses if the name was changed. (Based on the North American versions.)

6-Ball Puzzle
Air Hockey

Backgammon
Battle Tanks
Billiards
Blackjack
Bowling
Carrom
Checkers
Chess
Chinese Checkers
Darts
Dominoes
Dots and Boxes
Fishing
Four-in-a-Row
Golf

Gomoku (Connect Five)
Hanafuda
Hare and Hounds
Hex
Hit and Blow

Klondike Solitaire (Solitaire)
Last Card
Ludo
Mahjong Solitaire
Mancala
Matching (Memory)
Mini Shogi
Nine Men's Morris
Pig's Tail

President
Renegade (Turncoat)
Riichi Mahjong
Sevens
Shogi
Shooting Gallery
Sliding Puzzle
Slot Cars

Speed (Spit)
Spider Solitaire
Takoyaki
Team Tanks

Texas Hold'em
Toy Baseball
Toy Boxing
Toy Curling
Toy Soccer
Toy Tennis
War
Yacht Dice

These are the games from the first installment that didn't make the cut:

Balance
Contract Bridge
Escape
Field Tactics
Five Card Draw
Grid Attack
Hasami Shogi
Hearts
I Doubt It
Koi-Koi
Last Card Plus
Nap
Old Maid
Rummy
Seven Bridge
Spades
Soda Shake
Takeover
Word Balloon
so basically a sequel to this right?

Clubhouse_Games_cover.jpg

not only that but it is also a sequel to

uKiGZJJ.png

With Battle Tanks/Team Tanks (called Tanks!) and Shooting Galery appearing to be direct sequels.

It also had Air Hockey (called Laser Hockey) , Fishing and Billiards but I am not sure if they are the versions here

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
The is was one of my top games of the Direct, I'm sooo excited. I feel like this game would be perfect for DLC, but with the 51 already in the title I don't know if they'll go for it :(

Oct 29, 2017
It is probably in a way like "dude you are the only one that wants to play this shit game, give us more chances to match you so you don't have to wait hours"

Yeah, that was a big problem with the original DS game. Everyone ended up gravitating towards only 2 or 3 games, meaning that it was basically impossible to get an online match going with any other game included in the package.

Sounds like this is their solution to that problem.