• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
For double the stupid look at the responses to this tweet

Ok this got me 😆

ERxPuTJXsAABKCR

Oct 25, 2017
38% of people surveyed wouldn't drink Corona under any circumstances, not necessarily related to the virus (probably cause it tastes gross)

Only 4% of people surveyed say they would stop drinking Corona due to the virus.

bad clickbaity survey and a bad write up of the survey as well

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And people wonder how Trump became prez....

Never underestimate human stupidity, especially in a country with shit education.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, one is named Corona and the other is named Corona, it has to be connected.
The logic is fail proof here.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Rapture ain't looking so bad huh? Would you rather deal with splicers or the idiocracy?

Gots

Feb 20, 2019
Canada
Only surprise here for me is that I'm only seeing this report now. Figured this would have been a Day 1 thing

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't buy corona beer under any circumstances long before coronavirus. Hell I'd say Corona virus has made me slightly more likely to buy a corona beer.

Nothing against it and nothing against people who enjoy a refreshing corona beer on a hot day, it's just not for me.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
I've honestly been expecting news about this. Seems so obvious given all the dumb shit people believe.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what's worse: that 38% of Americans are dumb in thinking the beer and virus are linked or the 62% that are actually considering buying Corona regardless.

Actual survey results
Oct 25, 2017
38% of people surveyed wouldn't drink Corona under any circumstances, not necessarily related to the virus (probably cause it tastes gross)

Only 4% of people surveyed say they would stop drinking Corona due to the virus.

bad clickbaity survey and a bad write up of the survey as well

if people could chill out a bit

Oct 27, 2017
Idk what corona means, therefore I can only assume this beer is definitely poison./s

I was actually wondering if the virus would affect sales of corona when this started to all go public. I'm not surprised.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if those responding were a bunch of hick Trumpers or people who don't get out much who always thought it was "that beer virus". Then again, we live in a country who has people believing that putting potatoes in your kid's socks can cure the flu.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I would bet all of Bloomberg's money that the majority of that 38% are Republicans.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
lol yeah I was wondering why op left out that part ... I'm sure it was just a mistake/s

at least someone is being honest in this thread, thank you mr peanutbutter
Give me a break with this stupid shit dont try and act like I did something on purpose.

"There is no question that Corona beer is suffering because of the coronavirus," Ronn Torossian, founder of 5WPR, said in a statement.

There is no known connection between the beer and the virus — except for the name.

But Torossian explained how important the name was to the product's branding.

"Could one imagine walking into a bar and saying, 'Hey, can I have a Corona?' or 'Pass me a Corona,'" he said.

In fact, 14 percent of respondents who said they regularly consume Corona beer admitted in the survey they would not order the beverage in public.

YouGov's buzz score reported that Corona beer's buzz score — a net score based on whether U.S. adults have heard anything negative or positive about the brand — decreased among those who have an opinion of the brand, from a high score of 75 at the beginning of January to 51 as of late February, 2020.

www.prnewswire.com

5WPR Survey Reveals 38% of Beer-Drinking Americans Wouldn't Buy Corona Now

/PRNewswire/ -- 5W Public Relations, one of the top 15 independently-owned PR agencies in the U.S., has conducted a survey via phone of 737 American beer...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.