• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Don't watch any 24 hour news station. Nothing but ESPN, actual journalism is expensive and CNN is part of the problem and is a major fake news source (not in the trump way, just that it is 90% entertainment pretending to be news.)
CNN sensationalizes for ratings. It does not lie, though. It's important to understand the difference.

Apple

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, finally! I'm so sick of people mistaking me for @Banana.

Last edited:

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I understand your point, but let me clarify. Calling CNN news, given that maybe 2 hours of content all day is actually news, is the "fake" portion of it.
I see what you're getting at now, you're basically saying it's entertainment dressed up as news(and I don't disagree), fake gives the wrong impression, imo, though.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe don't bring people on your network who you already know will call an Apple a banana before hand and have dumbass pundits who can't even fact check blatantly false spin

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Saw the ad a few days ago. It's good, but it would've meant a whole lot more last year.

Sokrates

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The messenger doesn't delegitimize the message in this case. It's something that all news outlets should be more proactive in saying imo.

Oh no, I understand and support the message. I just wish these outlets would have actually done something last year. They can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk is all I'm saying.

Choa

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I legit thought this was an Apple ad until the reveal. Thought they were trying to call out Samsung/Android or something.

20j2zis.jpg

Last edited: