• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
Dog whistling and red meat for his base. He knows he won't win anything in those districts, but he's not talking to people in those districts. He's appealing to the racists in other districts.

"He's not racist because he didn't say the word "black", why are you being so racist, liberal"?

Show them the definition of "dog whistle." Let them come to their own conclusions. If that conclusion is along the lines of "well, the DEMOCRATS have done it too" or "he's not talking about color he's talking about FACTS/STATISTICS/JUST CITING DATA", then shun them.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
I shake my head every time I am forced to see President Dipshit in action. If I'm at the cafe or gym and see him on TV, just the very sight of him as POTUS is pathetic and seems like a sick joke.

Guy has idiot written all over him. The way he talks, the way he acts, the way he fucking MOVES. Never seen a more obvious clown shoes fuck in my entire life.

I'm so glad I disliked this piece of shit way back when his shitty TV show was out. I remember it being all the rage and I was like, ya'll like this fucking tool?

He acts like more of a buffoon as president than he did on his crappy reality show.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I shake my head every time I am forced to see President Dipshit in action. If I'm at the cafe or gym and see him on TV, just the very sight of him as POTUS is pathetic and seems like a sick joke.

Guy has idiot written all over him. The way he talks, the way he acts, the way he fucking MOVES. Never seen a more obvious clown shoes fuck in my entire life.

I'm so glad I disliked this piece of shit way back when his shitty TV show was out. I remember it being all the rage and I was like, ya'll like this fucking tool?

He acts like more of a buffoon as president than he did on his crappy reality show.
I watched the first few seasons of Apprentice and I remember him being far more able to speak, and to focus on one thing for 3+ seconds, than the last few years. I can't listen to the clown at all these days, and aside from straight up racism it absolutely baffles me how all those people going to his rallies and hearing him ramble incoherently can think he has the slightest clue what is what.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
"Defending" your friend 3 days later via a text message sent to RIck Santorum.

Abby D. Phillip @abbydphillip

There have been questions about why @MarkMeadows has not come out publicly to defend his friend @RepCummings from @POTUS attacks like Cummings did for him months ago. Just now on our air Meadows texted @RickSantorum a defense of Cummings, three days after Trump's attacks started.

Here is what Meadows told Santorum about Trump's attacks: "He said, quote, no one works harder for his district than Elijah. He's passionate about the people he represents, and no, Elijah is not a racist. 1/2

"I am friends with both men, President Trump and Chairman Cummings, and I know them both well, and neither is a racist. And he offered to go to Baltimore with President Trump to see what they could do to remediate some of the problems they have there." 2/2

4:39 PM - Jul 29, 2019

U2C7QAO.gif