• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
On mobile, clicking staff posts does nothing for me. It literally goes nowhere.
This is what it shows me
hPAXEyr_d.jpg

You click on the staff post and it brings you to it

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Rich orange clown POTUS says WHAT
lol true...but Rich ppl are like 1% - 2% of the population in societies though. Aren't they the outliers? Generally speaking I think it doesn't pay off. You either hurt relationships by breaking trust or getting fired, or if it's something illegal you get fined or prison. Hell if you're a decent person, even have something call a guilty conscience to live with.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
"Mental problems" is the biggest scapegoat ever, so fuck that. All it does is stigmatize and further marginalize mental illness.

"OJ is shit" is far more plausible.
Yeah, drives me crazy. Most people with mental problems understand right from wrong, or at least know illegal vs. legal. I'm bipolar and have the occasional semi-delusional episode, but I don't commit murder, or create plans to fake a crime against myself.

Edit: BTW How did I miss the staff posts feature all this time...

Last edited:

RzrManifest

Banned
Feb 20, 2019
There was a fake anthrax letter and hate crime allegation, they need to put maximum effort into this.

No doubt. But there was a point where he could have come out and said it was a hoax and he was just trying to start a conversation, completely ruining his reputation and tanking Harris and Booker's anti-lynching bill, but he might have avoided serious jail time.

We're long past that point now.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
No doubt. But there was a point where he could have come out and said it was a hoax and he was just trying to start a conversation, completely ruining his reputation and tanking Harris and Booker's anti-lynching bill, but he might have avoided serious jail time.

Would that have helped him? I know some would've given him a pass but to create this hoax just to start a conversation sounds terrible.

Deleted member 9100

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

If he sent the fake anthrax letter, I don't think there's any point where he could've come out and said it was a hoax without facing serious jail time.

Oct 25, 2017

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
Fox News is giving this so much playtime (obviously far more play time than they gave it before the fraud was exposed) -- good job Jussie

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
At this point I feel like we have to check the hour these articles are written. Might be outdated news by the time it gets to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.