• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2017
See no one is even talking about that guy from virginia who wore a kkk hood... just wait a week and someone will do something dumber and everyone will forget about you

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
This conspiracy goes all the way to the top. Roseanne engineered the letter threat working together with Smollett.

Hulk Hogan was the one that got The Brothers on Empire to contact Smollett.

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
With the number of unsolved cases knocking around, that % should be a bit higher. Or the police are less competent than we give them credit for

Listen to any true crime podcast like In the Dark and you'll know that most police forces are wildly incompetent, especially in smaller police forces that make up the majority of the country. Basic stuff like interviewing all the people who would have been near the scene of the crime routinely gets missed. So many cases remain unsolved out of sheer incompetence, but you add in a high profile celebrity element and all those boxes are going to get checked.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A good example is Steven Rannazzisi. He was the lead in the FX comedy "The League", which had a decent 5 season run. Then in 2015 it was discovered that for over a decade he had been lying about working at one of the World Trade towers during 9/11 and narrowly escaping death. Like he just made the whole thing up. Since then he hasn't worked for shit, outside of bit parts or guest spots in sitcoms here and there.
I had never heard of him or this situation. That's crazy. He kept the lie going for so long.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
What a fucking asshole. Fuck everyone who orchestrate their own demise for sympathy. Fuck everyone who plays the false/victim race card to get ahead in life.

It's never funny to blame innocent people to get self satisfaction and false friends. I have so much hate for this motherfucker, false accusations are not a joke, I know people who have been falsely accused in life and have their lives ruined. I know someone who is currently falsely accused (by someone who he doesn't even fucking know, and vice versa) and he is spending so much money on lawyers to prove his innocence, and it sucks because it's always a he said, she said if you have no proof (and why would you when you don't even know these fucking accusers). God fucking dammit, I'm so glad the cops did a fantastic job of not believing his shit.

Imagine, two innocent people, who were probably at the wrong place at the wrong time and who have never met this douche, were about to get their lives destroyed because he made up a fake case. So proud of the police for great investigation.

Ugh, this motherfucker. Ignorant, stupid, motherfucker. Enjoy your bullshit of a life that remains, whatever career you may have. And fuck everyone in Hollywood who will hire him after this life threatening stunt.

TL;DR: Fuck him. Glad I don't even remember his name to give a fuck, and won't even try to.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm so furious about this.
Why the actual fuck would possess him to do something so moronic?
He had to have known fully well this was going to blow back and make the lives of the black and LGBTQ community even rougher.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Rewatching the GMA interview and...

ImaginativeWhimsicalAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

This dude is really on some other shit. Clown of the ages.
It's hilarious that he gave that interview right before it all came crashing down

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so furious about this.
Why the actual fuck would possess him to do something so moronic?
He had to have known fully well this was going to blow back and make the lives of the black and LGBTQ community even rougher.
If he actually has narcissistic personality disorder (which I'd say there's a decent chance he does) then he probably thought he was a genius and had no gave no real consideration that he could get caught. In his mind he'd be a hero for the black and LGBTQ community. He really is a dumb motherfucker.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Man imagine the conversation he was having with his agent at the time of his attack, was his agent telling him not to go through with this. I hope so of not he should fire him

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah you know the usual alt right/far right media is having a field day with this :/
He just gave them a ton of ammo that they'll use for years.
Fuck.

If he actually has narcissistic personality disorder (which I'd say there's a decent chance he does) then he probably thought he was a genius and had no gave no real consideration that he could get caught. In his mind he'd be a hero for the black and LGBTQ community. He really is a dumb motherfucker.

No matter what disorder he has, his chance at growing his musical/acting career is done.
I don't expect him to be on Empire anymore after this stunt.

blinky

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is possibly one of the dumbest moves ever carried out by a public figure. Or anyone really.
Seriously. I thought this story sounded off when it was first reported and details started coming out. But every time I entertained the thought that this was all made up, it was like "What's the alternative? That he hired somebody beat the hell out of him? What's his incentive for doing that? He has a promising acting career with a lot to lose. Why would he risk throwing all that away?"

The guy obviously has issues.

Landawng

The Fallen
Nov 9, 2017
Denver/Aurora, CO
He just gave them a ton of ammo that they'll use for years.
Fuck..

This is what pisses me off. MAGA twitter cunts out in full force tonight. This asshole has seriously fucked up. Any actual victim of a racist/hate crime is going to be questioned and doubted all over the place now without hard evidence. It blows my mind he didn't realize this bullshit would actually help racists, bigots and homophobes if he got caught. Goddamn I can't get over how pissed I am at this fool

Status
Not open for further replies.