• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
There's this hot new summer fad, seizing the nation's capitol. It's called 'flipping'. There might even be a future Fortnite dance emote. The new skins are pretty lame, though.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This was the guy that they kept having stories pop up about him refusing to testify even after the subpoena and would rather go to jail.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna need someone better to confirm this, especially on the heels of him reportedly being willing to go to jail rather than testify.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
So does this definetly mean the aide has flipped on Roger Stone? Forgive me, I'm a layman when it comes to these criminal trials.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Aide, I was going to rage at Stone getting immunity

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
This... sounds kind of big. Probably safe to assume that if he gives up the goods on Stone, Stone himself will seek immunity to throw Trump under the bus.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Thought this was the guy that was prepared to go to prison and was questioning Mueller's whole right to investigate?

Guess all he really wanted was immunity.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
And you get immunity! And you! And you! You want immunity? You got it! Immunity for everyone!

Jesus

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
At what point do you think they accumulate enough witnesses that some of these other motherfuckers get to go down with him? I'm sure it's pretty common practice to only grant immunity if a witness has irrefutable and rock solid evidence of another person's crimes, but at a certain point as many people as possible are involved in this criminal activity should have to pay the price.

I feel like I'm just waiting on the "Trump granted immunity" headline.

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
I imagine manafort going down has inspired a number of holdouts to start talking.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Manafort gets convicted and suddenly everyone starts flipping like it's the pog championships.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Andrew Miller's secretive Broward Bugle news organisation donated $120,000 to Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel in 2013. Broward County is where all edit: some of the Russians invest in Trump properties.

Last edited:

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
When they finally line all the pieces up, it'll just be one big instant 'fuck you' sweep of indictments.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
I JUST watched a cnn story on this dude taking his subpoena to the Supreme Court... like an hour ago....

Is this real? He called him uncle stone.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I'm pretty sure Miller is the same guy that wanted to raise a constitutional stink over whether or not Mueller had the right to oversee the Russia Probe

Guess we all know how that went

Edit: Beaten like Andrew Miller

a916

Oct 25, 2017
They must be getting something huge right?

Is immunity like negotiated after you spill the beans?

Status
Not open for further replies.