• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Basically:

600k: We coming, you can't stop us.

US Military: Come at us bro, we are ready!!!

By some chance that we get a quarter of the 600,000 people at area 51, the United States will be more than prepared to take people down and arrest them and throw them in jail. Hopefully these guys will come with bulletproof vests and faceplates. In reality they'll run half a mile and fall to the ground tired, making the military job easy to grab everybody and arrest them

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I am so ashamed right now

XD

How is Kishimoto reacting to all this, lol
animewasmistake9qknp.png

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
Basically:

600k: We coming, you can't stop us.

US Military: Come at us bro, we are ready!!!

By some chance that we get a quarter of the 600,000 people at area 51, the United States will be more than prepared to take people down and arrest them and throw them in jail. Hopefully these guys will come with bulletproof vests and faceplates. In reality they'll run half a mile and fall to the ground tired, making the military job easy to grab everybody and arrest them

And well you know, they have door locks. No one is getting into anything and any forced entry is gonna get ppl killed.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
D_gQr8vXsAU1gtk.jpg

This one killed me

No

We are in the golden age of memes

I don't know how you could think this
Yes and no. Never have there been more memes.
But some about this event are incredibly unfunny and un-creative. Like: "wow these are unfunny". Others are great though.
I guess the more people participate the bigger the range in quality

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile

It's not like the "they can't stop us" hasn't happened. Though military power is vastly different.

What's the real joke to me is if people actually show up. They could storm a military base for meme purposes, but they can't strike to get your fucking country right - and by extent, stop taking a shit on the rest of the world thanks to Trump.

Oct 25, 2017
Please tell me someone has edited that scene from Fear The Walking Dead S1 when the Mexican guy walks past the military base after letting all the walkers out of the stadium

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Yes and no. Never have there been more memes.
But some about this event are incredibly unfunny and un-creative. Like: "wow these are unfunny". Others are great though.
I guess the more people participate the bigger the range in quality

This is a good point.

Then I'll say we are in the golden age of meme templates

You're right that a lot of individual memes are unfunny, but the templates are great lately imo
I've never watched the show, so it was just based on how I heard it before elsewhere and it had the emphasis differently. Na-RU-toe

Oh fair enough, I'd say you could pronounce it either way. In Japanese I do believe they emphasise it that way but in English I usually hear it with the emphasis on the to.

Theyre kind of interchangeable to me

Biteren

Oct 29, 2017
i hope they discover the terrible secret that theres only one alien in area 51, a grey in a black suit named Mr. Blanc who runs the joint. he speaks, "activate it..." and now no one remembers area 51.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Isn't this not till Sept 20th according to the Facebook page? Most people will forget all about this by then.