• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Over 300,000 people have signed on to a Facebook event pledging to raid Area 51 in Nevada in a quest to "see them aliens."
The event, titled "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us," is inviting users from around the world to join a "Naruto run" -- a Japanese manga-inspired running style featuring arms outstretched backwards and heads forward -- into the area.
"We can move faster than their bullets," the event page, which is clearly written with tongue in cheek, promises those who RSVP for September 20.

ky2ieUS.png

And of course, memes:

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These people do realize that if we had aliens in Area 51, Lord Dipshit would have already spilled the beans on national television, right?

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
How long will the 7 basement dwellers that show up last in that hot desert sun?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I've been seeing my friends post memes about it all week. It'd be nice to see people spend this kind of time and energy on stopping ICE raids or some shit.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I actually hope the government clears everyone and everything out of Area 51 before September 20th and lets this happen. Then the very next day, move everything back.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I feel sorry for the soldiers on duty if a hundred people manage to show up and do this. Having to chase down a bunch of morons running around an airfield.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's basically expectation
giphy.gif

Vs reality
tumblr_orc8kwwU0j1qmob6ro1_400.gif

You couldn't storm something else? Like a drug cartel hideout? They might not actually be able to stop you all

Last edited:

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
Naruto-running makes humans immune to bullets?
By making yourself more aerodynamic you'll move fast enough to cause the wind in front of you to break into two different slipstreams that go to your left and right, the bullet will naturally follow those slipstreams.
You have to worry about the possibility of lasers though.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
Don't the guards there operate under "Shoot first. Ask questions later" orders to protect the base?