• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
The only way I would even attempt to enter Area 51 is if I was literally Superman. And even then it would get the world turned against me.

US Navy rogue splinter group pledges allegiance to Naruto runners
OP
OP

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
HDdXONg.png

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
1 million runners. Free the future.

Free those aliens. They are waiting for you!
one may reward you with a kiss...

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate that a part of me wants to see a bunch of idiots reenact the finale of Last Samurai.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Imma go rescue some cute baby alien that was abducted by the US Government then take him home and introduce him to my favorite brands

Me: "Here, drink this, it's a Coke."

Alien: "..."

Me: "Whadda ya mean you never had a Coke?"

*Alien drinks Coke and can't get enough of it*

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I would hope that publicly declaring that you are going to attempt to break into a secure military facility would be enough to get you investigated and added to some kind of watch list or something, but I guess that probably depends on if the majority of the people signing up are white or not.

A watched this earlier today. I hope nobody that signed up actually expects to get anywhere.

This shit looks fake as hell with those dudes who look like some kind of border patrol militiamen. I see in the comments where people are saying "Of course they aren't military; they are private contractors." I've never seen any private contractors who work security on a statewide base that wear ill-fitting fatigues. I currently work security in an important command headquarters building on a base and I don't wear tactical sunglasses and oversized surplus-store-bought uniforms.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
"They Can't Stop All of Us"

They... literally can and probably will.

The fine for going over the marked areas are serious, too... like $500 or something. They dont fuck around.

Also that video is very fake.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
People aren't going to show up because they know how dangerous that shit would be. Also, announcing your meetup spot? lol.

These people do realize that if we had aliens in Area 51, Lord Dipshit would have already spilled the beans on national television, right?

This is assuming Presidents are in the know.

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They eventually overpower the guards, break in and find an Alien. They unlock it's cage and are immediately eaten by it as the guards look on and laugh really really hard.

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
50 years ago:

Shit! They found out about area 51 and our alien stuff! Should we move it somewhere else?
Yes of course, would be pretty dumb to leave it here.
Ok problem solved.

2019:
Let's go to area 51 to see all the alien shit!

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
My initial reaction was "please let this actually happen" but then I realized that these people would literally be killed if their goal was honestly "they can't stop us all" instead of "turn around the second we encounter resistance."

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They should all buy as many civilian drones as possible and fly them into Area 51 all at once, live-streaming from the drones. It'll take awhile for all those drones to be stopped, while footage is streaming onto the internet.

Haha, yeah right. Those drones won't make it anywhere near the base.
Lol, as if they would just bounce off or be vaporized by the force field made from stolen alien tech that they've got protecting the base

The Last Laugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 31, 2018
A couple of things. Announcing it ahead of time seems rather like a bad idea though that could just be me. And besides we already know that everything of key importance was moved offsite to various black sites over twenty years ago and Area 51 is a shell of what it used to be.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
As a prior Air Force service member: What a magnificent way to get yourself shot.

If they tried this in certain areas on even a regular Air Force base (any flight line, ammo bunkers, Red Flag, certain operational facilities, etc.) use of deadly force is authorized. Going anywhere near Area 51 will get you apprehended and cited, try to force your way and guaranteed you're getting shot.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
As a prior Air Force service member: What a magnificent way to get yourself shot.

If they tried this in certain areas on even a regular Air Force base (any flight line, ammo bunkers, Red Flag, certain operational facilities, etc.) use of deadly force is authorized. Going anywhere near Area 51 will get you apprehended and cited, try to force your way and guaranteed you're getting shot.

What if some 100 people start running towards the base? Will they start shooting until the get shot or retreat?

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
What if some 100 people start running towards the base? Will they start shooting until the get shot or retreat?

It'd be a real moral dilemma if the soldiers and officers had to figure it out on the spot. I'm sure it'll be fine, though-- the officers can't possibly requisition tear gas and bean bag rounds for one of the planet's most famous and secure military installations by September 20th.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
Even if thousands truly show up, do they seriously think they can cavalry charge against the firepower of the US military?

Valiant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it's 2019. A meme is president.

I was talking about the posters who are like... You'll get shot and so forth. Like nah duh.

Tho it would be interesting if all 800,000 of us all showed up. The government is just gonna bomb 800,000 people? Well I guess at that point we don't need to speculate whether or not we're In a fascist country anymore.

Hulohot

Banned
Jan 1, 2019
Let's say a million people actually show up. Would they say fuck it and gun down a million people?

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017

Humvee with M240B.

The worst part is, even if by some miracle they got on base, they aren't gonna see anything except the outside of buildings. Any important building will have armed entry control points; in addition to additional keypad/biometric/cypher locks inside. I only did IT/network administration, and my building had three separate cypher/keypad locks with different codes to get to my work center. That's just for an IT building on a regular base. Places I worked/went to like Silver Flag or SEADS buildings were surrounded by razor wire fences with multiple armed ECPs, and again; that's just on regular bases. And no doubt, the Air Force will be aware of this and likely have increased security.

This would be a catastrophically stupid idea.

Last edited:

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
i often fantasize about the things people could accomplish if like an entire state of people acted and moved as one.

power being an illusion and all.

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

for the like 20 people who will really show up will not get past the gate and probably will be stopped way before that.