• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

coldcrush

Jun 11, 2018
Don't get me wrong this is funny and everything, I guess in theory it would be hard to stop tens of thousands of people but if anyone ever were remotely serious to do this they have to realize why Area 51 was out there in the first place? Its in the middle of fucking nowhere, you can't just march up on it, you couldn't even drive en masse into it unless you wanted to be in a 50 mile single traffic line down a tiny dirt road.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We are fighting dreamers!

rvHCgRH.gif
Wow. Just wow.

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A horde of anime fans vs a small group of armoured soldiers.

It's like a zombie apocalypse game. An elite few vs a massive horde.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
they're gonna get there and be super bored. just gonna be a lot of engineers and shit sitting around tinkering. area 51 isn't all that interesting as it's just an experimental weapons and aircraft testing area. if a giant horde of people do run across i am sure the cctv and armed guards will watch and laugh as pudgy folks try to run the distance in the heat. when you collapse of exhaustion and heat stroke they'll come collect you and give you to the police where you will be fined and given a misdemeanor for trespassing. they aren't gonna open fire on you cause you're no threat to base security.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Yeah but what if it works, and prompts the disclosure we've all been waiting for?
YOU CYNICS!

The Storming of Area 51 will go down in history as more important than the Storming of the Bastille.

BoldSlushyGreyhounddog-max-1mb.gif

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
"They Can't Stop All of Us"

They... literally can and probably will.

The fine for going over the marked areas are serious, too... like $500 or something. They dont fuck around.

Also that video is very fake.
There's enough secret shit in there to warrant a volley of rubber bullets and CS gas at the first moron who traspasses.

But I don't think they'll get anywhere close to the exterior before being removed. If so, the ensuing GIFs will become my new A E S T H E T I C.

Valiant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they're gonna get there and be super bored. just gonna be a lot of engineers and shit sitting around tinkering. area 51 isn't all that interesting as it's just an experimental weapons and aircraft testing area. if a giant horde of people do run across i am sure the cctv and armed guards will watch and laugh as pudgy folks try to run the distance in the heat. when you collapse of exhaustion and heat stroke they'll come collect you and give you to the police where you will be fined and given a misdemeanor for trespassing. they aren't gonna open fire on you cause you're no threat to base security.

Good. Make em scoop up 800,000 people.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
It's smarter to send hundreds of thousands of drones with cameras and just swarm the whole place. Maybe a drone will catch an alien on camera. If they shoot at them maybe a missile will accidentally hit a cage releasing an alien.

Either way we will have proof. Also, we should check area 52 I bet those bastards are really hiding there. 51 is a decoy.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
It's smarter to send hundreds of thousands of drones with cameras and just swarm the whole place. Maybe a drone will catch an alien on camera. If they shoot at them maybe a missile will accidentally hit a cage releasing an alien.

Either way we will have proof. Also, we should check area 52 I bet those bastards are really hiding there. 51 is a decoy.
area 51 is far away. really far into the desert. can drones even make the distance without losing a signal?

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Don't get me wrong this is funny and everything, I guess in theory it would be hard to stop tens of thousands of people but if anyone ever were remotely serious to do this they have to realize why Area 51 was out there in the first place? Its in the middle of fucking nowhere, you can't just march up on it, you couldn't even drive en masse into it unless you wanted to be in a 50 mile single traffic line down a tiny dirt road.

If they were genuinely gonna actually try to human body swarm Area 51 and it was kill or be killed, that amount of people could possibly do it if they didn't announce the date of the attack two months in advance.

Last_colossi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Announcing your arrival to a "top secret" military base kinda negates the whole point doesn't it?, I mean even if they did have some alien BS they'd move it all before you'd arrive.

Edit: Oh....

Last edited:

PunishedOkabe

From a certain point of view, this isn't a copy
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The people in this thread taking it seriously. Why can't you fuckers just be normal

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Well you have a power/range issue with where it's at (the desert)...

But moreover this is a really great way to provoke a truly furious response from the Air Force. They'd throw your ass in jail for a century for a stunt like that. I know you are kidding but they are rightfully scared of drone swarms as there isn't a good defense other than the fact that drone batteries kind of suck, right now

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
This may be confabulation, but I unironically think eight or nine-year-old me daydreamed this exact thing when I had my UFO phase.

I'm *NOT* going to confirm or deny the presence of Naruto running in the daydream, but this was well before Naruto.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
Well you have a power/range issue with where it's at (the desert)...

But moreover this is a really great way to provoke a truly furious response from the Air Force. They'd throw your ass in jail for a century for a stunt like that. I know you are kidding but they are rightfully scared of drone swarms as there isn't a good defense other than the fact that drone batteries kind of suck, right now

Area51 is probably kitted out to the gills with anti-drone equipment.

The stupid thing is that even if this is a joke, in the age of Qanon and sheltered memelords there's a chance some idiots will think this is for real and end up in jail.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
If they storm this with 300.000 people and have media attention i doubt they'll stop them.
Not going to happen though. Panem et Circenses works better than ever these days.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
"We can move faster than their bullets"

Is this a troll to get people killed? What the fuck am I reading.