• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Let's see even one person storm that place against military personnel lol

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
The dark twisted part of me wants all 300k people to "mysteriously" disappear without a trace, just to add to the legend of Area 51.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
While many people think it'll be like this:

GdG3Z9c.gif

In reality it will be a hoard of people in cars with the Naruto runners behind them

8shUXnx.gif

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, I'm not really taking it seriously because I doubt anything will happen at all. Maybe a few diehard conspiracy theorists are taking it seriously and show up, only to stand around and kick rocks while talking about the "truth" hidden in thre before dispersing back to their tinfoil-lined bunkers or camouflaged campers tucked out of sight somewhere in the mountains.
The USAF should and probably is taking it seriously though. A ton of people are saying that on a specific date they are going to penetrate the facility defenses of a secure site. I doubt the shot-callers are able to kick their feet up onto their desk and say "Nah, they're probably just doing it for the lulz." Any threat, credible or not, gets looked into and evaluated.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Even if this were to take place. What do they expect? The military is gonna be all like, "Oh well, 300k is the magic number. They sure got us this time! Open the doors fellas and let them in!"

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
I mean, I'm not really taking it seriously because I doubt anything will happen at all. Maybe a few diehard conspiracy theorists are taking it seriously and show up, only to stand around and kick rocks while talking about the "truth" hidden in thre before dispersing back to their tinfoil-lined bunkers or camouflaged campers tucked out of sight somewhere in the mountains.
The USAF should and probably is taking it seriously though. A ton of people are saying that on a specific date they are going to penetrate the facility defenses of a secure site. I doubt the shot-callers are able to kick their feet up onto their desk and say "Nah, they're probably just doing it for the lulz." Any threat, credible or not, gets looked into and evaluated.

You'll probbaly get a few hundred people from around Nevada who turn up for the sake of doing so. If not a few hundred the certainly robably more than you'd expect.

The guards would be in their right to shoot but obviously massacring a bunch of people over a meme even the news are getting in on won't go down well. So they'll probably fire warning shots in the air and round up the people who do come. Or, if the Guards are feeling spicy, they bring out a water cannon.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
If anything does come of this, the base will probably just use non-lethal anti-personal devices. Like the LRAD and tear gas. Like, it's the military- they're not gonna shoot, they have plenty of less than lethal options

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Sigh....

If it wasn't for modern physics and the fermi paradox I would actually still be excited at the idea of Area 51 housing dead aliens

Now I basically put this stupidity at almost the level of flat earthers

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Isn't that like, one of if not the most well guarded place on earth? You'd have better luck rushing the white house.

Vinci

Oct 29, 2017
How about doing something useful? Like storming the centers keeping kids incarcerated? You'd be doing a valuable service and have less chance of getting killed.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
I could have sworn this was an Onion-esque story I read yesterday. This isn't actually fucking real? I'm old, I don't understand meme culture at all.

Last edited:

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
The fuck are armed guards gonna do against my kekkei genkai? Imma save me an alien baby

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This whole thing is a big joke. Nobody's supposed to take it seriously.

except the aliens

Last edited:

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Open doors, let them in, close doors behind them.

IIRC Area 51 isn't really used for anything anymore (among other reasons it's just too high profile) so aside from some cutting edge 60s/70s tech not sure what of value you'd find there.

There was just a video released a few days/weeks ago showing a helicopter and plane flying around, plenty of vehicles, people, and some guards patrolling.

I'm not saying there are aliens (lol) but it is definitely still an active base of some sort.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Thought this was a joke until I saw "naruto run".
These guys are serious, why isn't the police doing something?

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
There was just a video released a few days/weeks ago showing a helicopter and plane flying around, plenty of vehicles, people, and some guards patrolling.

I'm not saying there are aliens (lol) but it is definitely still an active base of some sort.

Yeah I figure it's still active (meant the 60s/70s tech as a sort of joke, thinking of Terminator 3..). Though I don't think it's like it was in its heyday when you had crazy shit like the SR-71 and F-117/B2 being tested there, planes that are so out there that they could be confused for alien tech.

Edit: Though i'd love to hear that I'm wrong and people have spotted some newer crazy shit doing flights around there.

Last edited:

convo

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of those stupid things again, that maybe will get those serious people in trouble. Don't think this will call as many people to action as those laughing at the ayyyyy jokes.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
It's basically expectation
giphy.gif

Vs reality
tumblr_orc8kwwU0j1qmob6ro1_400.gif

You couldn't storm something else? Like a drug cartel hideout? They might not actually be able to stop you all
This. One full auto could halt this. A whole base? Stupid people in large groups aint gonna win shit. Plus say anyone at all gets through.
Did they ever consider the locked doors? They gonna run into those and see an alien after they get a concussion but they aint getting "in" even if someone got close to a building. Idiots.