• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
This. One full auto could halt this. A whole base? Stupid people in large groups aint gonna win shit. Plus say anyone at all gets through.
Did they ever consider the locked doors? They gonna run into those and see an alien after they get a concussion but they aint getting "in" even if someone got close to a building. Idiots.
Naruto fans can vibrate in and out of reality. They'll phase through.

Cheeks will be clapped.

Last edited:

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This. One full auto could halt this. A whole base? Stupid people in large groups aint gonna win shit. Plus say anyone at all gets through.
Did they ever consider the locked doors? They gonna run into those and see an alien after they get a concussion but they aint getting "in" even if someone got close to a building. Idiots.
Stop with the negative attitude. You are not helping anyone. Remember, "If you believe it, you can achieve it".

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
CLAP

DEM

ALIEN

CHEEKS

giphy.gif

PunishedOkabe

From a certain point of view, this isn't a copy
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

The irony

What are they going to do when they get to one of these?

blast-resistant-doors.jpg

You must not have heard about the monster energy drink plan

Deleted member 6173

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually hope thousands show up and try to rush the place. Would love to see what the US government would be willing to do.

BrutalInsane

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone want to see a reenactment of a World War 1 trench assault where an untrained mob charges a heavily entrenched position? Here's your potential chance!

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
how many tailed beasts are we gonna bring and how many does the government have under their control? we might not even get ev even close

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
JgpKq2M.jpg

This is it. Pure motivation now.
I see we're in the endgame now.

Also your reminder that makeup is witchcraft and of the devil.

Open doors, let them in, close doors behind them.

IIRC Area 51 isn't really used for anything anymore (among other reasons it's just too high profile) so aside from some cutting edge 60s/70s tech not sure what of value you'd find there.
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE GOVERNMENT PLANT

WHAT'S YOUR CALL-SIGN, SOLIDER? THE JIG IS UP

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Yeah...they probably shouldn't storm Area 51. Interesting though because I was just telling my boss last week that I wish people would just organize something to go storm Area 51. Didn't think I'd end up inadvertently willing this shit into existence a week later. But hey, if Area 51 supposedly has psychic shields around the base that prevent remote viewing and astral projection, surely they've also got the means to prevent flesh and blood from stepping foot onto it lol.

Even if they DID storm the base en masse, it would just go into lockdown. Most of the good shit is likely underground anyway. I used to be stationed at Wright-Patterson AFB and being the dumbass I am, I once asked a Lt. Colonel whether the rumors of an undergound base were true. He could've been fucking with me but he confirmed that there is an underground portion to the base. His explanation was that it was built in the 60s and created in case riots or chaos broke up above ground. He said base personnel would be able to retreat underground to continue operations from there. I didn't quite buy that story but hey.

I ended up exploring Area B of the base myself a few times (the Research and Development part of Wright-Patt) and yeah, Area B does in fact have an underground portion. Literally every parking lot had those round roof turbine vents situated at each corner. There were countless manmade hills throughout Area B (indicators of underground sections). There were several walkways and paths that led downward towards double doors into the ground. And I even found multiple tiny shacks with windows that had ladders going straight down (most likely just typical maintenance shit though). Area B was downright creepy. There was this one building where, if you got to a high enough vantage point, you could see this structure behind it which was protected by an enclosure of fencing. It straight-up looked like Stonehenge except it was covered with a net and had metal rods surrounding it as well. Fucking weird and I admit it's probably just some typical thing but the resemblance was uncanny.

Despite being open to all active duty military regardless of whether you had any business being in Area B, I was still actually followed one day while driving around Area B. This car just stayed on my ass for a good 10 minutes straight. No matter how many right turns I made, no matter how many circles around the same building I made, no matter WHAT. It was a Saturday morning so the only cars I even saw on Area B of the base were mine, this one following me, and a bunch that were just parked at a few buildings as I was strolling through. And what freaked me out is that I couldn't make out who was even driving the car behind me. So yeah, I booked it after that lol. Wasn't about to get reprimanded and jeopardize my military career over my conspiracy theory urges and the thrill of exploring the Air Force's largest military installation which supposedly held the Roswell wreckage at one point in time. Lmao. I'm always a skeptic with this stuff but it DOES interest me.

I saw my first UFO in 2016 in Gautier, MS which is interesting because Gautier is one town over from Pascagoula. One of the most famous alien encounters of all time happened in Pascagoula. What I saw were seven green lights in a "v" formation silently gliding overhead but I couldn't make out whether it was one big ship with 7 lights or 7 small ships with 1 light each. This was at night around 11pm as I was leaving a friend's house. And the speed that this thing was moving at was utterly unreal. I've seen my share of jets and planes while serving in the USAF and I even had the pleasure of visiting one of the training schoolhouses at Sheppard AFB that housed compartmentalized hangar bays for the construction of and training of F-22 Raptors (those students had Above Top Secret clearances which always blew my mind because I was a nuclear weapons maintainer originally and I only had a Top Secret / SCI clearance so...I was always jealous that the Airmen who worked on F-22 Raptors had a higher clearance than someone who literally worked on nuclear warheads for a living lol. There was always a slight rivalry within our squadron between the crew chiefs and munitions/nuclear weapons apprentices). I got to see the individual hangar rooms and each one held a specific piece of the F-22. Eventually, I saw a fully operational one around midnight once, it was on the flight line with like, 4 huge spotlights engulfing it and I could see a formation of security forces guarding it. Cool stuff.

Anyway, yeah...I've never seen anything quite like whatever the fuck that UFO was I witnessed in 2016 but it absolutely blew my mind and I couldn't stop smiling because I finally felt like holy shit, I just saw something with my own two eyes, in person, and I could not explain it away as anything other than an aerial craft. Whether it was an alien or a military project (Keesler AFB is not all that far from Gautier), I couldn't say. But when you have an experience where you witness 7 green lights in a "v" formation flying faster than anything you've ever seen in your life while making zero noise whatsoever, it kinda changes something in you.

Last edited:

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
I love that found footage movie Area 51.

It's basically this idea but with 3 people sneaking in to Area 51.

Movie is genuinely creepy towards the end.

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even if 100 people made it in base, they would never get passed the locked doors that probably require biometrics, badges, etc.

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Even if 100 people made it in base, they would never get passed the locked doors that probably require biometrics, badges, etc.
This is true. Kirtland AFB has biometric hand readers everywhere and, at least in the Manzano Weapons Storage facility there, they've got robotic drones that patrol the hallways (think of what EOD uses for bomb disposal in the field). They aren't armed or anything though. No, I'm not making this shit up and they've had them since at least 2008, I got stationed there with 2 of my nuclear weapons apprentice classmates a decade ago. So I think of a nuclear weapons storage facility has that sort of tech, surely Area 51 would have something similar or better. That's if you can even make it down the 20+ mile stretch of desert that leads to the base itself lol. You'll have security forces on your ass so fast and who knows what sort of shit they've got out there that they can operate remotely to deter trespassers if they get too close?

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Yeah...they probably shouldn't storm Area 51. Interesting though because I was just telling my boss last week that I wish people would just organize something to go storm Area 51. Didn't think I'd end up inadvertently willing this shit into existence a week later. But hey, if Area 51 supposedly has psychic shields around the base that prevent remote viewing and astral projection, surely they've also got the means to prevent flesh and blood from stepping foot onto it lol.

Even if they DID storm the base en masse, it would just go into lockdown. Most of the good shit is likely underground anyway. I used to be stationed at Wright-Patterson AFB and being the dumbass I am, I once asked a Lt. Colonel whether the rumors of an undergound base were true. He could've been fucking with me but he confirmed that there is an underground portion to the base. His explanation was that it was built in the 60s and created in case riots or chaos broke up above ground. He said base personnel would be able to retreat underground to continue operations from there. I didn't quite buy that story but hey.

I ended up exploring Area B of the base myself a few times (the Research and Development part of Wright-Patt) and yeah, Area B does in fact have an underground portion. Literally every parking lot had those round roof turbine vents situated at each corner. There were countless manmade hills throughout Area B (indicators of underground sections). There were several walkways and paths that led downward towards double doors into the ground. And I even found multiple tiny shacks with windows that had ladders going straight down (most likely just typical maintenance shit though). Area B was downright creepy. There was this one building where, if you got to a high enough vantage point, you could see this structure behind it which was protected by an enclosure of fencing. It straight-up looked like Stonehenge except it was covered with a net and had metal rods surrounding it as well. Fucking weird and I admit it's probably just some typical thing but the resemblance was uncanny.

Despite being open to all active duty military regardless of whether you had any business being in Area B, I was still actually followed one day while driving around Area B. This car just stayed on my ass for a good 10 minutes straight. No matter how many right turns I made, no matter how many circles around the same building I made, no matter WHAT. It was a Saturday morning so the only cars I even saw on Area B of the base were mine, this one following me, and a bunch that were just parked at a few buildings as I was strolling through. And what freaked me out is that I couldn't make out who was even driving the car behind me. So yeah, I booked it after that lol. Wasn't about to get reprimanded and jeopardize my military career over my conspiracy theory urges and the thrill of exploring the Air Force's largest military installation which supposedly held the Roswell wreckage at one point in time. Lmao. I'm always a skeptic with this stuff but it DOES interest me.

I saw my first UFO in 2016 in Gautier, MS which is interesting because Gautier is one town over from Pascagoula. One of the most famous alien encounters of all time happened in Pascagoula. What I saw were seven green lights in a "v" formation silently gliding overhead but I couldn't make out whether it was one big ship with 7 lights or 7 small ships with 1 light each. This was at night around 11pm as I was leaving a friend's house. And the speed that this thing was moving at was utterly unreal. I've seen my share of jets and planes while serving in the USAF and I even had the pleasure of visiting one of the training schoolhouses at Sheppard AFB that housed compartmentalized hangar bays for the construction of and training of F-22 Raptors (those students had Above Top Secret clearances which always blew my mind because I was a nuclear weapons maintainer originally and I only had a Top Secret / SCI clearance so...I was always jealous that the Airmen who worked on F-22 Raptors had a higher clearance than someone who literally worked on nuclear warheads for a living lol. There was always a slight rivalry within our squadron between the crew chiefs and munitions/nuclear weapons apprentices). I got to see the individual hangar rooms and each one held a specific piece of the F-22. Eventually, I saw a fully operational one around midnight once, it was on the flight line with like, 4 huge spotlights engulfing it and I could see a formation of security forces guarding it. Cool stuff.

Anyway, yeah...I've never seen anything quite like whatever the fuck that UFO was I witnessed in 2016 but it absolutely blew my mind and I couldn't stop smiling because I finally felt like holy shit, I just saw something with my own two eyes, in person, and I could not explain it away as anything other than an aerial craft. Whether it was an alien or a military project (Keesler AFB is not all that far from Gautier), I couldn't say. But when you have an experience where you witness 7 green lights in a "v" formation flying faster than anything you've ever seen in your life while making zero noise whatsoever, it kinda changes something in you.

I'm not really experienced with anything to do with the military or air force bases so I ain't in a position to provide a meaningful response, but this is really interesting and thanks for posting it.

I imagine the F22 guys getting higher clearances is probnaly because the F2# is used more and the technology a lot more intricate and fighter jets are probably more vulnerable to leaks than basically just big missiles.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
They would just move ET.

Like 51 is the only govt base.

Even if so I highly doubt the govt has any issues killing every person who disobeys the warning signs about entrance to govt facilities.

Then lie about the casualties.....

Oct 28, 2017

Great post. I enjoyed it. This is the same base that allegedly has Hangar 18 right? That was where the wreckage was apparently taken. I remember reading that there were signs that the Hangar existed.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
if they use the shadwon clone jitsu, they will definetly overwhelm them alien holders!
Woosh, if some know the sexy jitsu. GAME OVER MAN> GAME OOOVVERRR!!!

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
This is obviously just a big joke...but imagine what would happen if that many people bum-rushed all at once. I have to imagine that if enough people were amassing nearby, some official, super serious "you will be killed if you get this close" order would be issued, just to try and prevent a bunch of deaths.