• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My initial reaction was "please let this actually happen" but then I realized that these people would literally be killed if their goal was honestly "they can't stop us all" instead of "turn around the second we encounter resistance."

If people are stupid enough to do this that's just natural selection at work.

May 26, 2018
Depends on the numbers. They're never going to kill 300.000 + people who are all recording and streaming.

I'm sure they'll try less lethal methods if at all possible, but it's their duty to defend their base any way necessary. If real rounds start popping off, people will run away in moments. Most people don't want to die for memes.

I predict a large embarrassing party somewhere in the vicinity of Area 51, and, the truly insane notwithstanding, that's about it.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure they'll try less lethal methods if at all possible, but it's their duty to defend their base any way necessary. If real rounds start popping off, people will run away in moments. Most people don't want to die for memes.

I predict a large embarrassing party somewhere in the vicinity of Area 51, and, the truly insane notwithstanding, that's about it.
Well that's the problem, isn't it? If they were determined enough they could totally do it and succeed.
That number of people could storm the White House and throw out Orange FuckFace.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Well that's the problem, isn't it? If they were determined enough they could totally do it and succeed.
That number of people could storm the White House and throw out Orange FuckFace.
Not really, a President can be moved, Area 51 cannot. As soon as a theoretical crowd started charging the gates of the White House, the President would be shuttled out of the White House immediately. The building is just a symbol, he can run the country from elsewhere.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
You know, discounting whatever armaments and personnel they have on site, considering actual fucking Top Gun is nearby, they probably could stop them all.

Euler.L.

Alt account
Banned
Mar 29, 2019
I like the fact that people just accepted the fact that is it okay that a military shot own citizens.

Kishido

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We are fighting dreamers!

rvHCgRH.gif

I can't... Made my day xD

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
I'm terribly tempted to be one of the dumb dumbs that drives there just to laugh at all the crazy people.
I mean, SOMEONE will show up right?

Oct 25, 2017
So people actually expect people to be able to Naruto run 20+ miles in 110 degree desert heat?

People really don't get how remote this site is.

You know, discounting whatever armaments and personnel they have on site, considering actual fucking Top Gun is nearby, they probably could stop them all.

I think the sun is gonna do all the work for them.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Guys... nobody would get shot in the face for storming Area 51. They wouldn't live fire. They'd close the gates, form a line, load up on riot gear and tear gas the fuckers like any other riot.

The memers that actually attempted it would be dissauded right quick.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The day the Military actively fires live rounds on a crowd of Americans is the day this country is beyond fucked. Wont happen. They may gas them or incapacitate them in some way, but they wont fire actual bullets etc at them.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So when is first contact? It was setup for the 20th to commence right? Where are the live streams of them getting organised to start the trek?

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Well yeah trying to storm a base will get you shot, dude.

What kind of fail of a gotcha question is this?

They arrest people. Theyve arrested everyone that has tried. Or flown into the airspace.

Jesus Christ.

Youd be fine with being shot on sight miles away from a military base? That youre funding with your taxes?

With that said.. I hope no minorities show up. The rules are different for them.

tarman76

Oct 27, 2017
It would be great PR if the crowd stormed into the outer areas and the military just had giant tents set up with bbq and refreshments.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't get why anyone would want to break them out. You guys have seen Communion right? Fire in the Sky? Ya, no thanks.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on the numbers. They're never going to kill 300.000 + people who are all recording and streaming.

The inhospitable desert will probably do the work for the Air Force. Anyone dumb enough to try and get into Area 51 is probably not coming prepared to deal with an enviroment that will kill you dead in no time.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Holy fuck i thought the naruto runner was just people cracking jokes

What the hell?!?
Look at his smirk. I'm pretty sure it's still a joke he wants to see how far he can take.

The only people legitimately falling for this (and not attending the event ironically) are probably the usual Alex Jones nutters, and do we really care about them?