• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
People acting like the government won't unleash that level 63 alien and start a boss fight.

Quasicat

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
We are fighting dreamers!

rvHCgRH.gif

Oh, so the Naruto run is the same one the Turtles do in the 2012 Nickelodeon show. I always thought it looked cool, plus it makes you faster than bullets. Who knew?

TwoDelay

Apr 6, 2018
they'll be disappointed when:
a) they get shot on entry
b) they find no aliens and just a bunch of experimental tech
Like really, do people think the USA hold all of it's aliens in area 51, the place that everyone thinks has aliens. Obviously if they had aliens (which they probably don't) they would put them in a place a bit less famous.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Why cant you find 300K sane Americans go raid Mar a Lago and burn it to the ground?

tata toothy

Dec 24, 2017
Disregarding the alien bullshit, what are the craziest things that the government realistically might be hiding in Area 51?

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
The soldiers at Area 51 have only been trained to fight aliens you dummies. If we all show up there they'll have no idea how to handle a situation like that.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Disregarding the alien bullshit, what are the craziest things that the government realistically might be hiding in Area 51?

Probbably a bunch of cancelled projects that they can't use but have working prototypes of. Like crappy jetpacks, laserguns that half work-ish and so on.

I mean it's a testing area, if you look at all the crazy conxepts the army has been interested in in the past, there'll be a lot of proof of concept prototypes of them stored underground.

Nox

Dec 23, 2017
Like really, do people think the USA hold all of it's aliens in area 51, the place that everyone thinks has aliens. Obviously if they had aliens (which they probably don't) they would put them in a place a bit less famous.
Area 52

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
That's what they want you to think.

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
this is accurate
gonna spoiler tag it because not sure how people will feel. Not NSFW, a scene from call of duty.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Haha thanks! It has over 80 likes on Twitter somehow so I think it's legitimately the most popular tweet I have ever made in my entire like 10(?) year history on the platform lmao. I don't even know how people found it since I forgot to put hashtags on it. Time to buy a house if it crosses 100!

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There was an alien ufo convention just last month in Los Angeles, people are crazy.

People are underestimating these people