• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it were a skinny white girl dressed that way no one would have said shit.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Flying while black. Nothing was inappropriate about her attire at all. I've seen people with shorter shorts on flights regularly.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I'm looking at the picture and I can't tell if her butt is just covered with straps or it's the lightning. I would base my opinion on that factor

Ah, I missed that. I think everyone else is missing that.

Could be an optical illusion, but looking closer, it does look like it's just individual straps laying over her butt/back half of the outfit. Surely that's an illusion...but maybe not.

I mean....can you wear a bikini on a plane if you want? That would be less clothing....unless she doesn't have underwear on.

Edit* The darker areas appear to have "folds" in them...so I think it's just a dark pattern, not skin.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Ah, I missed that. I think everyone else is missing that.

Could be an optical illusion, but looking closer, it does look like it's just individual straps laying over her butt/back half of the outfit. Surely that's an illusion...but maybe not.

I mean....can you wear a bikini on a plane if you want? That would be less clothing....unless she doesn't have underwear on.

Edit* The darker areas appear to have "folds" in them...so I think it's just a dark pattern, not skin.

Looks like a solid piece of fabric w/a print on it.

Sinnick

Banned
Feb 25, 2018
The only way this makes any sort of sense is if you could see through the outfit in certain lighting and it just happens that the photos in the OP don't capture that. The other possibility is that she was having repeated wardrobe malfunctions with her top that she couldn't or refused to adequately address.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Looks like a solid piece of fabric w/a print on it.

Agreed

The woman in the OP is wearing normal clothes. Nothing odd about that.

Now this one I can't blame EasyJet for:

Possible NSFW photos:

I have no problem with what either woman is wearing in either of these cases. I'd run around naked myself, if it didn't scar others or myself, lol.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
What you all fail to realize is the real time aspect of all this. That piece of clothing likely comes with a jiggle behind it. Thats what we arnt seeing here. This woman has voluptuousness about her, so that comes with jiggle and how she walks.

She probably disgusted a few passengers because she jiggling everywhere and it was offensive to the poor young boys on the plane. Lol!! This world i tell ya...

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Flying is such a routine thing I don't really see why airlines are making weird judgments about clothing (beyond racism/classism). It ain't the 1950s where flying was so rare people dressed up in suits and made an event of it. Lemme be comfortable.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Blatant racism on display goddamn. This is a fairly conservative outfit all things considered. I hope this lady gets paid for this garbage treatment.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Clearly a race issue. I see white women with more revealing clothing all the time at the airport. What a joke.

Osa15

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
I have seen white girls wear booty short the length of my finger on a plane. No doubt this is racially motivated. The person or persons who enforced her to wear the wrap needs to get sacked.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
i literally dont even understand this from AA's point of view

those seem like perfectly normal cloths even from a conservative perspective

olubode

Oct 28, 2017
Missing from the original article I read on WaPo

Washington Post
She and her son finally walked back to their seats. Her son then covered his face with the blanket. When Rowe peeked under it, she saw that he was crying.
" 'Mommy, follow the rules,' " he told her, according to Rowe's account. "I'm trying to explain to an 8-year-old — Mommy did not break the rules."

Oct 26, 2017
I hope she dunks on that airline via lawsuit. I see people wearing less than she does, on a daily basis on my way to work.

Fuck airlines for being absolute cancers.

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
even if this was like 50% more revealing it would still be fine. as long as you're not literally in a bikini/speedos or lingerie/underwear, theres no excuse for this.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It had nothing to do with prudishness or anything. They just wanted to see as few black people skin as possible