• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've seen women get on planes with more revealing clothing. What she was wearing wasn't bad at all. AA fucked up.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Probably some scandalized old white lady who complained and the crew sided with them for whatever reason cough racism cough.

When will companies learn that you should almost never side with the person that wants someone thrown out/covered up?

Some old lady getting on twitter facebook to complain about having to sit near someone in inappropriate attire doesn't have the same brand damaging viral appeal as someone saying they were forced to wrap themselves in a blanket for just wearing normal clothes or else get kicked off.

Last edited:

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably some scandalized old white lady who complained and the crew sided with them for whatever reason cough racism cough.

When will companies learn that you should almost never side with the person that wants someone thrown out/covered up?

Some old lady getting on twitter to complain about having to sit near someone in inappropriate attire doesn't have the same brand damaging viral appeal as someone saying they were forced to wrap themselves in a blanket for just wearing normal clothes or else get kicked off.
Someone trying to speed run to Karen rank

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
If it were a skinny white girl dressed that way no one would have said shit.

latest

Don't fall in love with me, kid.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow that's nothing... wtf is the problem with that outfit? I thought it was gonna be like a bikini or something. The airline is gonna get shit on now.

fleet

Jan 2, 2019
i'm outraged too but also, completely off topic... that outfit is cute as fuck. it's so pretty and colourful. literally my first thought when i opened this thread was "omg she looks so cute". why do people hate nice things 😒

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
That must have been humiliating.

She's about to get paid

I'm not of those posters that get their rocks off shitting on America but our airlines are fucking abysmal.

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
This is straight up racism lol. Seen skinny white girls in less than that strutting through the aisles

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I was legitimately expecting it to be some kind of string bikini or thong. Something. And even then, who cares?

But this? Wow. That's fucking nothing. Just a typical summer outfit. She should definitely win some kind of lawsuit.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Pretty ridiculous.

In what world is that revealing? It's hot as fuck in those parts anyway. Plus you're gone be on a plane sitting down lol.

I swear, some people.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
Who "gets their rocks off" on that though, I think we would all prefer the country to not be the way it is

There are certainly posters that seem to take joy in bashing the US in matters large and small whenever the opportunity arises. I don't really care, I was just making it clear that pissing on the US wasn't my angle and it was just an observation on the fat and complacent US airline industry compared to many other rich countries.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
There are certainly posters that seem to take joy in bashing the US in matters large and small whenever the opportunity arises. I don't really care, I was just making it clear that pissing on the US wasn't my angle and it was just an observation on the fat and complacent US airline industry compared to many other rich countries.
Alright, like I don't want to get into it and derail the thread so we can continue in PM if you want but we literally have concentration camps so it was just stark to me to see it framed as if "bashing" america is at all a bad thing

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Actually you can't see her "nipples and everything". She had nipple covers and tape.
Oh she did, it looked like a nipple in that image. Thanks.

Looked over the picture again, even knowing that it's tape it still looks like a nipple. Wondering if this is just not a picture of how she looked when she was on the plane.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
I have seen white girls wear booty short the length of my finger on a plane. No doubt this is racially motivated. The person or persons who enforced her to wear the wrap needs to get sacked.

Just flew AA two times in two days, and can confirm. If this woman's outfit is inappropriate, so was every white girl's on either of those flights.

FeliciaFelix

Oct 27, 2017
Just reminds me that my favorite store has been shilling jumpers all summer long and they generally look bad on me and I have nowhere to wear it to.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Both flight attendants are black, according to American Airlines.
That changes little. If anything, it makes it more likely that her skin color played a role
Could sworn this was an old story, turns out not the first time similar happened.

I am genuinely surprised she got called out, but that is not comparable to an everyday romper

As I mentioned previously, airlines have dress codes which are enforced (something I find ridiculous) and people get in trouble all the time. The reason this is a story is that she wasn't wearing anything unusual

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
It's clearly not a racial thing but some people can't accept that no matter how many counterpoints are presented.. (race of flight attendants, similar incidents (of more clothed) with white women, airline dress codes, etc)

It's a stretch at best...actually no, it's just the airline being dumb, not racist.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
similar incidents (of more clothed) with white women
Two incidents involving white women were shared and neither of them were more clothed than the lady we're discussing now. That isn't to say anything about those other incidents, but it's pure fallacy to use those incidents to draw conclusions for this one.

The information about the flight attendant race was also added to the OP late, so a majority of people probably never saw that update.

opticalmace

Oct 27, 2017
It's clearly not a racial thing but some people can't accept that no matter how many counterpoints are presented.. (race of flight attendants, similar incidents (of more clothed) with white women, airline dress codes, etc)

It's a stretch at best...actually no, it's just the airline being dumb, not racist.
I'm OOTL... what are some similar incidents of more clothed white women?

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017