Coca Cola now CANon in the Star Wars universe

BDS

Oct 25, 2017
You've got to be one powerful company to convince mega-brands like Coca-Cola to leave their real logos off their own merchandise.

Frecklestein

Oct 27, 2017
If only Pepsi were real. A Rebel could offer it to a Storm Trooper and it would end their oppressive hold on the Galaxy.

Z-Beat

Oct 25, 2017
They're taking that "everything in this land is in theme" very seriously. Even Cars Land sells regular stuff and that's a total recreation of the movie

Stinkles

343 Industries
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, the kitbashing on ships and sets also contains lots of recognizable objects from real life and yet somehow I managed to hold it together. But it's a funny line to cross. The merch is much more ludicrous tbh.

Border

Oct 25, 2017
Are the events and objects in an amusement park attraction actually canon? I wouldn’t imagine so.

baggage

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I think they're forcing redesigns of everything or manufacturing stuff themselves to keep the themeing consistent

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
I mean they already had coke in space for Alien 3 might as well bring it to another galaxy far far away.

DarknessTear

Oct 25, 2017
I quit soda last month after drinking it since I was a child. Not jumping in for this!

This is it for me.

Oct 27, 2017
This reminded that Star Wars Land was a thing. The line for that shit will stupidly long. And pricey. And if I go I will never want to leave. Must...go...before...having...children

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
This reminded that Star Wars Land was a thing. The line for that shit will stupidly long. And pricey. And if I go I will never want to leave. Must...go...before...having...children
If you're worried about lines, you're going to want to wait at least a year after opening. And not within any range of a star wars movie being release. Nor the month of May.