• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You've got to be one powerful company to convince mega-brands like Coca-Cola to leave their real logos off their own merchandise.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
they just reusing those shitty christmas ornament bottles

3121081392_fa4d656fba.jpg

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If only Pepsi were real. A Rebel could offer it to a Storm Trooper and it would end their oppressive hold on the Galaxy.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ain't that the grenade that disguised Leia threatens Jabba with?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They're taking that "everything in this land is in theme" very seriously. Even Cars Land sells regular stuff and that's a total recreation of the movie

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, the kitbashing on ships and sets also contains lots of recognizable objects from real life and yet somehow I managed to hold it together. But it's a funny line to cross. The merch is much more ludicrous tbh.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are the events and objects in an amusement park attraction actually canon? I wouldn't imagine so.

baggage

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I think they're forcing redesigns of everything or manufacturing stuff themselves to keep the themeing consistent

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
I mean they already had coke in space for Alien 3 might as well bring it to another galaxy far far away.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
I quit soda last month after drinking it since I was a child. Not jumping in for this!

41PomPlY%2BYL._SX466_.jpg

This is it for me.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
This reminded that Star Wars Land was a thing. The line for that shit will stupidly long. And pricey. And if I go I will never want to leave. Must...go...before...having...children

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
This reminded that Star Wars Land was a thing. The line for that shit will stupidly long. And pricey. And if I go I will never want to leave. Must...go...before...having...children
If you're worried about lines, you're going to want to wait at least a year after opening. And not within any range of a star wars movie being release. Nor the month of May.