• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Kudos, Warzone is a great product. Too bad they feel the need to shackle it to the current COD release, it was annoying getting this running on my xbox where I own MW2 (it erased my singleplayer and spec ops files) and took forever to find on Playstation store (lol)

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Even when you have a casual CoD player like me going HARD into MW2/WZ2, you know you have a hit on their hands. The map is absoutley fantastic and that's the hardest part to nail. They can tune everything else like TTK and iron out the bugs over time. Overall MW2 is a huge success from how it plays to how it runs to how it looks. The campaign is great, almost every gun FEELS good and damn those mastery camos are ace. Take a break from WW2 for a while.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Non COD player since AW. I am really enjoying DMZ mode. Feels like sea of thieves mixed with COD

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
It's a lot of fun with friends. I am not the biggest fan of some of the changes (the bag, fuel for vehicles, 2v2 gulag, the HUD) but the core game is very exciting