• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Wait, this comes out tomorrow? I totally forgot that it's that soon! I guess I'll have to finish Link's Awakening tonight.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Too bad co-op works so damn weird or I think I'd be in day one.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
You get to a point where you can disable the companion. It's a whole different game then.
Can you elaborate on why?

Too bad co-op works so damn weird or I think I'd be in day one.
How does it actually work?

ive got an ot made if its good to post it
giphy.gif

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How does it actually work?
Kinda like Bloodborne's? Can search for people to help, slap a password on to only find friends/others with the password. That part is alright, it's not letting you use mistle that really sucks. You have to eject the guest, use the mistle and then reinvite them if you say, want to just recharge your heals.

OT
Jun 14, 2019
Thank you and what's the title?

www.resetera.com

Code Vein |OT| Prepare To Spa

Developer: Bandai Namco Publisher: Bandai Namco Studios Platforms: Steam , Playstation 4 , Xbox Release: 27th September Story: Code Vein takes place within a post-apocalyptic world. Amidst the worldwide destruction, a secret society known as “Vein” has risen from the ashes. This...

can always be closed if no one likes :D

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Can you elaborate on why?
The safety net is gone and the stakes are higher. A.I. buddies are actually pretty decent and they can carry the player pretty far. They prioritize HP share healing, giving you almost limitless second chances. They can also bait enmities away, giving you time to rework your approach. Leaving them behind forces players to read bosses and approach situations far more tactically.

Its not all positive thought. The game doesn't seem to be quite balanced for a single player run, giving some of the challenge a cheapness.