• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bibs

Oct 27, 2017
Must be one of the few people actually excited for this game (though not enough to get the Ultimate Edition 3 days early). Racing games are easily my favourite genre and AAA racing games are more thin on the ground compared to last gen. This one is looking great however, and I quite enjoyed Autosport which bodes well for my enjoyment of this game. Plus the confirmation of additional tracks for free into the future is always welcome.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
This guy thinks Grid 2 was a great game? That's a rare opinion.

Very rare indeed.

The 2008 game is excellent but the sequel? Meh.

Must be one of the few people actually excited for this game (though not enough to get the Ultimate Edition 3 days early). Racing games are easily my favourite genre and AAA racing games are more thin on the ground compared to last gen. This one is looking great however, and I quite enjoyed Autosport which bodes well for my enjoyment of this game. Plus the confirmation of additional tracks for free into the future is always welcome.

Where can i find that information?

Last edited:

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'll give this a go. The first game is one of the best racing games ever made. Second was utter trash though, one of the most disappointing sequels around. Autosport was good too but that seems irrelevant to what this game is.

Emick81

Jan 17, 2018
Previews are pretty good. Watched a lot of gameplay and it looks OK, but not really convincing.

The amount of cars and tracks are underwhelming in my opinion as well.

I am curious about the reviews. From what I have seen I expect 7 out of 10.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hopeful Codemasters have done well here.

It looks like a current generation GRID going by the art style and as long as the handling model is ok and Autosport was fine, it'll be a solid racer.

Having extra content without having to pay going forward is a nice touch too.

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
Damage looks really good as does indoor and nighttime.

Something is bothering me about the look of normal daytime races that I can't quite put my finger on. Not when the sun is setting, but during normal daylight. It's too clean or something.

bibs

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if reviews will go live for the game before or after the Ultimate Edition launches in 2 days. Probably won't get much higher than a 8 cos of the relative lack of content compared to its competitors in Forza and GTS.

Deleted member 13155

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I kind of liked the drift stages in the original GRID, too bad its gone. I don't miss the touge and derby though.

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would assume this is a remaster of the original. In fact, that's what I'm going to assume until they give it a less stupid name.