• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Based off the WhiteHouse meeting. Yeah.

Agreed. Trump really had no clue how easy he had it with three branches under Republican control. He's going to completely hate this job next month, and spend much more time at Mar a Lago, and his golf courses. Oh, and no more televised discussions between himself and the Democrats.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
giphy.gif

The 3rd Client of Known Jailbird Michael Cohen.

The 2nd Client of Known Jailbird Michael Cohen: billionaire Elliott Broidy (google "elliott broidy 1MDB" and enjoy!)

Broidy and Cohen were both Deputy Finance Chairs of the Republican National Committee.

The latter one especially I want to be the stuff he didn't keep mum about. Cuz Mikey here has had his fingers in alot of pies, and the RNC wouldn't whack him like some of the others...

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
Cohen could theoretically do his time honestly, get out and go back to a 'regular' life. Hell, he'll probably write a book in a couple years and make millions.

That's not the case for all the players in this...there may be no legal/honest out for the Manaforts and Trumps and Stones and so on

Stick

Oct 30, 2017
Same. I was in a cell next to a dude tweaking out. He kept screaming and rubbing his piss and shit all over the walls. I saw at least two people carried away by guards for fighting. Just one day in county in a smallish area.
I was in county jail for 45 days... It felt like an eternity oh my God; I cannot imagine spending 3 years in Federal prison. It's going to be like going through his life in hell for 300 years. I'm glad he got something, period.

People kept saying that this probe was failing or basically not producing results for the past 2 years. Just think now, Mueller is almost at the end of the game, coming up to the final boss. He was just leveling up, and now he's wrecking shop on all the minions of the boss, before he delivers the final blow to the main antagonist of this story..

Unless there is a surprise ending that features someone other than Trump, he has been the end game since the start, and his time is about to be up.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
I was in county jail for 45 days... It felt like an eternity oh my God; I cannot imagine spending 3 years in Federal prison. It's going to be like going through his life in hell for 300 years. I'm glad he got something, period.

People kept saying that this probe was failing or basically not producing results for the past 2 years. Just think now, Mueller is almost at the end of the game, coming up to the final boss. He was just leveling up, and now he's wrecking shop on all the minions of the boss, before he delivers the final blow to the main antagonist of this story..

Unless there is a surprise ending that features someone other than Trump, he has been the end game since the start, and his time is about to be up.
Secret final boss is Putin, but he just smirks and walks away.... Shritless.

You put it very accurately though, he's finishing the last few side quests to get the super weapons.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cohen wants to serve at FCI Otisville one of Forbes 10 cushiest prisons.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/us/michael-cohen-prison-otisville/index.html
At FCI Otisville's detention center, the daily schedule begins at 6 a.m. with wake-up call and lights on, and days are made up of a series of meals, work calls, unit sanitation and leisure time activities. Lights out is at 11:30 p.m.
The FCI Otisville satellite camp is more lenient. The camp has a number of recreational activities: Weights, cardio equipment, bocce ball and horseshoes. The camp has a basketball court, handball court, tennis area, baseball field, and running and walking areas.
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-cohen-wants-to-live-in-for-the-next-3-years/
On the menu at the prison store are items such as "rib steak, gefilte fish, kugel, salmon, chorizo and smoked oysters," according to that report. And, on Memorial Day, inmates are apparently treated like regular Americans by way of "cookouts serving hamburgers, hot dogs, watermelon and potato salad," the Post notes.

I mean if he's spending his "jailtime" playing hoops and bbqing steaks. . . .

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Secret final boss is Putin, but he just smirks and walks away.... Shritless.

You put it very accurately though, he's finishing the last few side quests to get the super weapons.
I know we're in a video game forum but this kind of stuff is embarrassing to read. There could be nothing else coming for all we know. Even if there's damning evidence it might not amount to anything because his brainwashed followers don't care and you can't indict the president.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Cohen's former lawyer as of today Davis, on Maddow.
Trump showed mental instability that scared Cohen and he felt Trump was dangerous to the country once he won the presidency. Whew. The times we live in.

Hycran

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Seems a tad more than slightly.

Don't get me wrong, prison is prison. But something tells me the guys in the supermax or down in Rikers aren't eating chorizo and oysters. I think we should be happy he is even spending any time in jail at all given the way the American justice system works

What kind of distraction was Trump doing having malenia be interviewed on jhannity lmao

"I'm pregnant"
"With the anti-christ"
"and it is Obama's son"
"and it was an immaculate conception"
"god colluded with Hillary to get me pregnant"
"MAGA"

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
Seems a tad more than slightly.
On the other hand, do you think any prison system can prepare gefilte fish and smoked oysters in any palatable way? That's probably part of the punishment. "You were used to such rarefied foods being prepared in refined ways. Here it's all blended together in a smoothie."