• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Now that Urban Meyer is retiring, what is his Legacy

• 3 time National Champion

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 26-2 against Rival programs all time

• Winner of the first College Football Playoff

• Never Lost to Milk Steak

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The Above choices are all wrong, it's Sad Pizza Party, and nothing else.

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow2222

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I actually have to wonder if we played differently if Texas wins earlier in the day.

Maybe, but I feel like their should have been more motivation to play lights out due to that result. If there wasn't, that's 100% on the coaches.

What the heck is going on with Haskins this half. Certainly not looking like a Heisman candidate.

Shadow2222

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
As much as Ohio State obviously shouldn't be in, I hate that Notre Dame gets a free pass. They share two similar opponents with Ohio State - Michigan and Northwestern.

Notre Dame best Michigan by 7 at the beginning of the season, OSU beat them by 23 at their best. ND beat Northwestern by 10 which may or may not be similar by the end of this game. They have a perfect record but also one less data point. Hot take, why does ND get in and OSU doesn't?

I get it, Purdue, but again, one less game, and Northwestern struggled against multiple bad teams like Ball State, etc.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
As much as Ohio State obviously shouldn't be in, I hate that Notre Dame gets a free pass. They share two similar opponents with Ohio State - Michigan and Northwestern.

Notre Dame best Michigan by 7 at the beginning of the season, OSU beat them by 23 at their best. ND beat Northwestern by 10 which may or may not be similar by the end of this game. They have a perfect record but also one less data point. Hot take, why does ND get in and OSU doesn't?

ND didn't lose. Ohio State lost by 29 to 6-6 Purdue.

I think you're underestimating how bad that loss was.

LegalEagleMike

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Getting to play the Huskies in the Rose Bowl is probably a good thing guys. Dont make the mistake of overestimating Michigan just like everyone else did all year.

Shadow2222

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If Notre Dame understandably drops to 4, they are going to get absolutely destroyed by Alabama.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alabama. Clemson. Notre Dame. Oklahoma.

I'd flip ND and OU if I had my way, but the committee prolly ain't going for that.

Oct 30, 2017
My Top 6
1: Alabama
2: Clemson
3: Notre Dame
4: Oklahoma
5: Georgia
6: Ohio State

I can't put 2 loss Georgia in over Oklahoma without feelin dirty. And as far as the two one loss teams? Ohio States meltdown to Purdue should keep them behind 2 loss Georgia.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if Tua pulls a Lamar and his total body of work is enough to lift him in the final Heisman voting.

Lamar faded in 2016 and still held off Baker and Deshaun somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.