• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
S and C is a priority hire by a coach. Since they are the ones who have control over off-season workouts

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
S and C is a priority hire by a coach. Since they are the ones who have control over off-season workouts
Some would say they're the most important hire that the coach makes because they have the most contact with the players since there are no hour restrictions on them. They're with them all season and off season.

Also, we may be rehosting the podcast soon. Long story but I've never had full control of the hosting behind the scenes so when there are issues, I can't really fix them.

So we may have a clean break of the podcast and you may have to re-subscribe. That way at least we can use the name we've wanted to use now for a year. And I can see shit like analytics and fix shit when it breaks, etc

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
All you gotta do is ask DJ about the importance and influence of a S+C coach. And how they match the culture of the coach and program.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Some would say they're the most important hire that the coach makes because they have the most contact with the players since there are no hour restrictions on them. They're with them all season and off season.

Also, we may be rehosting the podcast soon. Long story but I've never had full control of the hosting behind the scenes so when there are issues, I can't really fix them.

So we may have a clean break of the podcast and you may have to re-subscribe. That way at least we can use the name we've wanted to use now for a year. And I can see shit like analytics and fix shit when it breaks, etc

Slanderously incorrect, we do not have a name we want to use. Now, or in the future.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH

Possibly.

Yep. Expect a statement shortly before 5 PM.

giphy.gif

AquaRegia

Oct 25, 2017
"Boomer Sooner" (English —> Malayalam —> English)

Boomer is shortly thereafter, Boomer is shortly thereafter

Boomer right away, right!

Oklahoma, Oklahoma

Oklahoma, Oklahoma

Oklahoma, Oklahoma

Oklahoma, ok you!

I'm a kid

When I die, when I die

Ram Oklahoma, Rahu Okloha

Ram Oklahoma, Oke You!

https://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2018/8/17/17716506/select-fight-songs-reverse-translated

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
"Boomer Sooner" (English —> Malayalam —> English)

Boomer right away, right!

Oklahoma, Oklahoma

Oklahoma, Oklahoma

Oklahoma, Oklahoma

Oklahoma, ok you!

I'm a kid

When I die, when I die

Ram Oklahoma, Rahu Okloha

Ram Oklahoma, Oke You!

https://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2018/8/17/17716506/select-fight-songs-reverse-translated
Yea! Alabama (English —> Armenian —> English)

You're the pride of Dickey,
About Crimson Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide.

WinBvGi.gif

Bucknuticus

UCF Super fan! Go Knights!
Oct 25, 2017
This must have been from the bro going off on Twitter last night. He made a bunch of tweets about his ex wife having an affair with Zach. Mccmurphy tweeted at him then the guy took down his twitter.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Oh, Maryland released the meeting info today. Basically the Regents will be taking control of the investigation - or at least taking over responsibility of it.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Koffel: Sounds like extortion. Thanks for the texts Brett. I'd get a lawyer if I were you.
McMurphy: Not extortion. I'm not asking for money nor have I received any money. I'm asking for your comment to my original question: what was the purpose of taking these photos and why were the items delivered to the Woody Hayes Center? And did Urban Meyer have knowledge of any of this?
McMurphy: As a courtesy, as you said you would extend, here are my questions: what was the purpose of taking these photos and why were the items delivered to the Woody Hayes Center? And did Urban Meyer have knowledge of any of this? Thx u
Koffel: You know these were accessed illegally. Another felony
McMurphy: I don't know how they were accessed. Can you answer my questions please
Koffel: You absolutely know or should know these were obtained without my client's consent. If not, you do know.
Koffel: *now
McMurphy: What are the answers to my questions?
Koffel: You have my answers & my advice. Tread very lightly.
McMurphy: You didn't answer my questions? So you have nothing further?
Koffel: Not him except with his face. Gag gifts. The oral sex is not him.
McMurphy: Want to double check: White House picture with his tie and wedding ring that are visible from media photos of the event is not him?
Koffel: Nope
McMurphy: Thx u
Koffel: This is receiving stolen property.
Koffel: If any one of this is published or referenced we will refer to the county prosecutor. This is a felony ORC 2913.04
Koffel: Also you are under RC 2913.05

His attorney sounds like he's as much of an asshole as Smith.

I'm guessing that Zach Smith sent all this shit to the girl he was fucking and the texts leaked out from there. Should have thought about that before sending.

Bucknuticus

Oct 25, 2017
His attorney sounds like he's as much of an asshole as Smith.

I'm guessing that Zach Smith sent all this shit to the girl he was fucking and the texts leaked out from there. Should have thought about that before sending.

It was the dude ex, he was on some crazy rants last night on Twitter. He's been going at Ohio state for 3 years on there because his wife left him after that.

Monroeski

Oct 26, 2017
Two former Texas Tech QBs threw touchdowns in NFL preseason games today; Mayfield almost made it 3, but he had a TD pass (to a former Tech receiver) called back.

Mahomes threw this 68-yards-in-the-air bomb -

I have to remember the good times, as the guy currently leading our QB battle has the arm strength of a toddler.

Bucknuticus

Oct 25, 2017
Officially in the tabloid area of this new cycle now, can we end this clown show soon and just play some football?

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Officially in the tabloid area of this new cycle now, can we end this clown show soon and just play some football?

As much as I am ready for football these issues at Ohio State and Maryland still need a resolution and shouldn't be swept under the rug just so we can get back to playing football. The cases involving negligence of player safety leading to death and the cover-up of sexual misconduct to protect a coach and it's program need to be resolved.

Bucknuticus

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I am ready for football these issues at Ohio State and Maryland still need a resolution and shouldn't be swept under the rug just so we can get back to playing football. The cases involving negligence of player safety leading to death and the cover-up of sexual misconduct to protect a coach and it's program need to be resolved.

Dont get me wrong, im not denying we need resolutions on both cases. What we dont need is some sideshow of a coach buying cockrings and so and so's mom said this and then this person said this. At this point the media is being uses by both sides as mouth pieces for the two sides of the family, in which most of if it shouldnt be in the public eye and kept in court rooms or in private.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We all know they ain't firing Urban, even though they should. Let's just end the freak show.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Dont get me wrong, im not denying we need resolutions on both cases. What we dont need is some sideshow of a coach buying cockrings and so and so's mom said this and then this person said this. At this point the media is being uses by both sides as mouth pieces for the two sides of the family, in which most of if it shouldnt be in the public eye and kept in court rooms or in private.
The plus is that this sideshow of Zach Smith talking to anyone that will listen is likely over now. And the charade of him trying to get his job back is over too. Can't be fucking in your office or taking dick pics at the White House.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.