• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caja 117

Oct 25, 2017
As someone that doesnt know Jack about College football, what game on TV right now is the best one to watch? I preffer teams that highlight any future 1st rounder.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
As someone that doesnt know Jack about College football, what game on TV right now is the best one to watch? I preffer teams that highlight any future 1st rounder.

Bama. It's on CBS.

Rest of the night games are kinda shit TBH unless Texas Tech and Northwestern keep it up.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering if they were going to flag him basically kicking that guy in the head after the play.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate LSU trying to give Alabama as many scoring chances as possible before the half.

Bdub79

Oct 25, 2017
How do you score 28 points in a half when you throw 2 interceptions in the same half.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Said it before and will say it again, if Bama keeps this up and runs the table then just throw UCF into the playoff so we can spare everyone the " Co-Natty" / " wE R tHe reAl ChAmPs"

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Well, we beat another soft ass team. I wonder how the new coach feels running up the score on a team no one cares about only for us to get spanked by Alabama next week. >.<

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
LSU cannot catch a break. One more score by Bama and its over. UGA is the only threat left

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Alabama's PAT game is Duke Football tier. Tua might need to sit the rest of this game, and maybe the next 2 weeks.

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So Tua can't run more than 10 yards without his knee almost exploding all on its own.

Strange weakness.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
BOWL ELIGIBLE!!!!! MEDIOCRITY ACHIEVED. But Miami can get fucked any time because of that bullshit in 2015

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I was out today and listened to the Tennessee game on the radio. I feel sorry for poor Tim Priest. He really needs a new job. In games like today's, you can hear him slowly going insane.

Paches

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much confirms my feeling that we are just waiting around till Bama wins the title. Makes all other conference games feel pretty unimportant to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.