• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope georgia gets in at 4 and michigan gets 3.

Notre Dame is not a good team and will just be a repeat of that one year when they got destroyed

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope georgia gets in at 4 and michigan gets 3.

Notre Dame is not a good team and will just be a repeat of that one year when they got destroyed

maxresdefault.jpg

TheForgotten

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck me the Pac-12 refs are getting worse.

Stanford try to spike the ball, made no subs but the refs held up the play for like 10 sec while Washington made subs. cost the 10 sec. which would of been another 1-2 plays

Paches

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck me the Pac-12 refs are getting worse.

Stanford try to spike the ball, made no subs but the refs held up the play for like 10 sec while Washington made subs. cost the 10 sec. which would of been another 1-2 plays
They essentially took 30 seconds off the clock for free for UW. They fuck you over at random times, you just have to hope it doesn't influence the game too much.

TheForgotten

Oct 27, 2017
They essentially took 30 seconds off the clock for free for UW. They fuck you over at random times, you just have to hope it doesn't influence the game too much.
Yeah the first was i was fine with since Stanford made subs, the 2nd one i thought after Stanfords subs they held up the ball too long. but the last one was just fucked. I doubt Stanford would of scored if they had 3 shots at the endzone anyway with JJ out.

I also though they blew the play dead too quick on what could of been a safety early in the 4th since Browning was still trying to make moves while being pushed back.

Washington made some big plays on D in the first half which made it hard for Stanford to come back. Shaw should of thrown the ball on the goalline mid 4thQ when he ran it 3 times. Just throw the jump balls to the TE's. and dont settle for the FG.
Pac-12 refs never miss a chance to show everyone how shit they are.

HTupolev

Oct 27, 2017
That last drive featured some pro-UW time management, but the only reason that Stanford was close to a comeback in the first place was aid from the refs in the second and third quarters. Partly discretionary oddities, but mostly ridiculous non-calling.

An appallingly-ref'd game at any rate, though.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Guess Coach O doesn't really care about respect from his players after tonight...

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
is Mishnew's stock rising? I was really impressed by him against USC and remember looking him up and he was projected as going undrafted. He seems super accurate, has a really fast release and makes quick decisions, which you would think is exactly what current NFL teams are looking for.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
is Mishnew's stock rising? I was really impressed by him against USC and remember looking him up and he was projected as going undrafted. He seems super accurate, has a really fast release and makes quick decisions, which you would think is exactly what current NFL teams are looking for.

Yes, it is. I noticed his name in a graphic today with the top QBs in the upcoming draft class

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

He's played himself into the middle rounds. Possibly even the 2nd/3rd.

Not bad for a guy who was going to grad transfer to Bama to basically be an assistant.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
We've got the foundation and we're where UGA was 4-5 years ago. If we can get an OC that can adjust mid-game and a better QB we can get over the hump. I'm not saying we're going to be Alabama or anything but we can be competitive in the SEC year in and year out. Considering the joke our program has been for the last 50+ years - I'll be thrilled with that.
What the? Our program wasn't a joke when I watched them as a kid during the Dooley years. We went downhill in the 90s.

But yea, I'm loving watching us on the rise.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I'd like to see UM rest Gary for this week and make sure he's as close as possible to 100% for the last 2 games of the season. I want to make sure that when we head to tOSU, they'll get our best playing at their best.

As for the playoffs, if we get there we get there. We certainly won't be concerned about positions or opinions from the fans of teams we beat along the way. lol. Buckeye fans being bitter in advance is a unique brand of satisfying. Hopefully we get a rematch with ND in the playoffs. That'd be fun. The final stop on a revenge tour indeed.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
I'd like to see UM rest Gary for this week and make sure he's as close as possible to 100% for the last 2 games of the season. I want to make sure that when we head to tOSU, they'll get our best playing at their best.

As for the playoffs, if we get there we get there. We certainly won't be concerned about positions or opinions from the fans of teams we beat along the way. lol. Buckeye fans being bitter in advance is a unique brand of satisfying. Hopefully we get a rematch with ND in the playoffs. That'd be fun. The final stop on a revenge tour indeed.

Who is bitter? Michigan is a top 4 team and should go to the playoff if they win out. They will also be the 4 seed if the 3 undefeated teams ahead of them stay undefeated, that's pretty much just a guarantee. Any Ohio State fan that isn't a jabroni knows Michigan is the better team this year and it's mainly because of coaching. I'll take a loss to you guys this year if it means Urban fires some of these trash assistants he has.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Saban v. Harbaugh in the first round of the playoffs will be fun.

In that it'll be fun to watch Harbaugh get humbled that badly.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Eh, there's another Texas girl gif that's better for being upset. The LSU girl is the epitome of the acceptance stage. I probably made a similar look after the A&M game yesterday.
I think you undervalue OMG Texas girl's expression of disbelief. Its not just the surrender cobra of resignation, she is trying to will the on field result out of existence and she can't come to terms with it not working. A for effort.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alabama is probably either going to get UM, OSU, OU or The Leaches. I'm pretty sure no matter which of the 4 goes, none of them keep it within 14.

I think the final 4 is

Alabama
Clemson
Notre Dame or Michigan
Michigan or Oklahoma

Feel like either OU or ND is dropping a game. And Wazzu definitely is lol

Feels like only Clemson can give us a game, but their defense is the inverse of LSU's; great front, but Tua will light up that secondary. And I think their offense would be one dimensional against us. Maybe Trevor Lawrence is ready to shoulder that, and maybe he ain't.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
I think the final 4 is

Alabama
Clemson
Notre Dame or Michigan
Michigan or Oklahoma

Feel like either OU or ND is dropping a game. And Wazzu definitely is lol

Feels like only Clemson can give us a game, but their defense is the inverse of LSU's; great front, but Tua will light up that secondary. And I think their offense would be one dimensional against us. Maybe Trevor Lawrence is ready to shoulder that, and maybe he ain't.

I don't see Wazzu winning out either. I can't see ND losing to anyone left on the schedule since USC is garbage. Clemson isn't losing, Bama could maybe to UGA but I doubt it. Ohio State can beat Michigan but after seeing them not change anything defensively after the bye week I will put it at doubtful as well, but that game is always a who knows kind of thing. Oklahoma I can see lose to WVU which I actually forgot only had one loss so they are in that conversation also. So in reality I don't see Bama, Clemson or ND losing. If it came down to Michigan or one of the Big 12 schools I feel Michigan gets the nod easily.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
OU would have to beat WV twice. OUs best shot at the title was Texas winning yesterday and getting to play the new-look no-defense horns in the Big 12 title game.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
OU needs alot of help. If ohio state wins out they probably jump OU, if Michigan wins out they stay ahead, ND is undefeated with a big win over michigan, clemson is still undefeated.

If georgia wins out then there will be 2 sec teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.