• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Tate needs to be in every single 3rd and under 3 play. Defense can't just watch the RBs with him in there. Took way too long to make it happen
Yeah, he's good. Kind of like the old Chris Leak and Tim Tebow strategy when Meyer won his first title. Put the better option QB in on some short yardage situations every game.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
What a failure with my Gamecocks today. smh. I'm hoping we can even beat Chattanooga and Akron to get a chance at a bowl bid. smh

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Just got in to Atlanta. I quit listening to the Gator game somewhere around Columbus, GA so I'm just now seeing the score.

How. The. Fuck?

MrJames

Oct 25, 2017

Bucknuticus

UCF Super fan! Go Knights!
Oct 25, 2017
Always a good day when we get a bunch of "Sparty Noooooooo"'s in one game!

Go Bucks!

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
It's been 5 minutes and Rutgers hasn't completely embarrassed itself yet.

That's how low the bar Chris Ash has set for my alma mater.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't give a bigger middle finger to Chris Ash and John McNulty for completely forgetting about Pacheco during the NW game.

Dude makes the most of every single carry.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't give a bigger middle finger to Chris Ash and John McNulty for completely forgetting about Pacheco during the NW game.

Dude makes the most of every single carry.
Has he been hurt any this year? I just looked at his season stats and his carries for each game are all over the place.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Has he been hurt any this year? I just looked at his season stats and his carries for each game are all over the place.

Nope, he's been healthy all year.

He was doing a great job in the NW game, getting the start because Blackshear was at a funeral and showed up at half time. Didn't have any time to warm up, and pretty much played the entire second half, while Pacheco only got 1 touch for the rest of the game.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The SEC really wanted to protect us when they let Auburn destroy us last year. It's just refs being dumb.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Are you shitting me? We're getting the ball back to actually tie or win this game?
Rip years of my life

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Forget it, back to back false starts costing us :20 seconds. Game...

I blame the refs on the false starts. Back judge taking forever to allow the play to start and lineman are ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.