• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Best chicken biscuit?

• Chik-Fil-A

Votes: 62 55.9%
  • Bojangles

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Whataburger

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • DIY Popeyes

Votes: 14 12.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
We certainly can, if we revisit the two times he QB'd a team to victory against LSU, once in Baton Rouge. Which was the topic.

But you knew that.
That was a pretty different looking LSU team. I do agree that LSU is a three-loss team, but it won't be the same team you guys faced last time, and if it is Jalen QBing, it is going to be a considerably harder game.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was a pretty different looking LSU team. I do agree that LSU is a three-loss team, but it won't be the same team you guys faced last time, and if it is Jalen QBing, it is going to be a considerably harder game.

Different, but not really worse.

Their defense isn't better this year than it has been, and their offense is only marginally better. They're a good gutsy team, but I expect Jalen and our offense will have an easier go of it, while our defense will only have a somewhat more difficult time than they have recently.

LSU deserves all the credit in the world for what they've done so far, but they're still a bit of a mirage (I still think they're a top 12-ish team regardless). Georgia just was too.

This is all moot if Tua is fine and plays, but I sincerely doubt Jalen doesn't QB Alabama to a 10-14 point victory against this LSU team. For all the talk that this LSU defense is improved (ehh), so is Jalen. By how much remains to be seen.

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
God I so want Tennessee to shock the world for nothing else other than to make dealing with all the Bama fans here so much more bearable.

Dammit Tennessee why you suck so bad

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Unless they're playing the even year Gus bus!

Can't wait to listen to Shutdown Fullcast later.

Man, I am here for Auburn having to deal with Malzahn after being 1-3 in conference with Bama, UGA, and A&M still to go. What if they go 2-6 in conference? That's not out of the question.

Hell, a loss to Ole Miss and going 1-7 in conference isn't out of the question. At that point, you have to wonder if they figure out a way to pay his buyout.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad all these new Duck fans finally felt comfortable enough to start posting after the game

Shooter

Oct 28, 2017
Lmao at the "death comes for us all" drawing.

vSfbOiv.png

LMAO

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
come to the discord, we have our own Bama power hour.

its every hour

If Bama loses any games this year that Discord is going to become the biggest shit talking channel.

Like I love playing up the annoying Bama fan at times, but it is too easy to do. We need everyone chiming in.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good for him, hope he's happy there

Glad you're at least reasonable about it. The way some fans try to claim ownership over these players is gross.

Unfortunately. I really want to make a separate channel for the TUA SO GOOD posts, but then the main channel would be even less active than it already is.

Hey, I tried to break it up by chiming in on Enron's "I hate Fromm" hour.

But...well, that didn't go over so well.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
LSU got fined 100 grand for their fans rushing the field?

What the fuck were they going to do? Provide security for like 80k people (assuming the remaining 20k+ were traveling Bulldogs.)

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

What the fuck were they going to do? Provide security for like 80k people (assuming the remaining 20k+ were traveling Bulldogs.)

Apparently with how the fines escalate, it will be 250 if they beat Bama and rush.

Worth every penny of course.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Do they really expect anything other than being dominated?

I doubt it. We've kinda had them just accepting the inevitable for awhile now, with I think 2015 being the one exception.

Oh of course not but I bet UT will put up a bit of a fight early and it's fun watching folks get that tiny bit of hope before inevitably having it crushed. Plus there will be generic comments about how they suck even when they're not playing Bama, which is true.

By the way LOL at Auburn for losing to those bums. Not that Auburn is good but what a joke letting Guarantano throw for 328 yards.

Better question is what the fuck are LSU fans doing rushing the field as #13 team for beating an overrated-ass Georgia team.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently with how the fines escalate, it will be 250 if they beat Bama and rush.

Worth every penny of course.

Yeah, if (when, let's think chaos) that happens, they BETTER rush it.

Better question is what the fuck are LSU fans doing rushing the field as #13 team for beating an overrated-ass Georgia team.

Yeah, that was a LOL moment for me. Even more so that they beat the shit out of them. It wasn't like a last minute rally. They had 4 quarters to watch that win go down.

Since we're asking questions here, if LSU is #5 and has 1 loss, shouldn't the team that beat them be at least higher than that? :thinking:

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently, the rumor that Tua got his knee scoped was bogus. Saban said he's better now than he was at this time last week.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Seriously. Lol, like they were the first real team Georgia played. Like I could see if it was Bama but not Georgia.

This reminds me that I've never seen Florida rush the field.

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
If Tennessee beat Bama this year I'd probably laugh into eternity. I'd never stop laughing, ever.

This reminds me that I've never seen Florida rush the field.

Florida throws tons of security down on the field before games end to prevent this. It sucks. That said, I definitely lead a mob of people into the closed stadium when we won the SEC championship against bama in 2008 and we stormed the field "in essence".

Closest I ever got to that feeling.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Florida throws tons of security down on the field before games end to prevent this. It sucks. That said, I definitely lead a mob of people into the closed stadium when we won the SEC championship against bama in 2008 and we stormed the field "in essence".

Closest I ever got to that feeling.

That's odd considering how open the stadium is otherwise. Also damn that sounds awesome.

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
That's odd considering how open the stadium is otherwise. Also damn that sounds awesome.

It was after 10, so they close it up. However, they used to leave one gate open near the top for some reason because I'd use it to go run stadiums late at night. Guess who exploited that rule.

I honestly didn't really expect a ton of people to follow, but I was wearing a bright orange cape, so people *followed*.

AshleySchaefferKia

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 5, 2018
Goddammit, Michigan. Getting me invested in this team again for the first time since Henne, Hart, and Jake Long played.
It's already heartbreaking enough with how bad the rest of the Michigan teams are this year. Please be for real.

Quake1028

Oct 25, 2017
Miami is 2-4 since 2013 in the week following FSU.

2014 and 2016 get extra credit because losing to FSU those year's started a four game tailspin.

Status
Not open for further replies.