• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best chicken biscuit?

• Chik-Fil-A

Votes: 62 55.9%
  • Bojangles

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Whataburger

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • DIY Popeyes

Votes: 14 12.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I somehow missed Oregon only having one loss (and they really should've won that game). Swore they had a second one.

Interesting.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Now does he realize this, learn, and change it for the rest of the year? My bet is no, no he does not. I don't think that he feels they have the personnel to run the ball without a te/fb, and he's kind of right.
I don't know what else he can do in his system. It is what it is. It's a high school offense that is pretty basic. I don't think he'll reinvent at this point.

He's been pretty successful with the right transfer quarterbacks in the past but Stidham isn't ideal for his system.

Bucknuticus

UCF Super fan! Go Knights!
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing that kind of bothers me is withdrawing from school all together after his teammates voted him as a team captain, not playing is fine but just dipping on everyones doesnt sit well with me. But get paid dude.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing that kind of bothers me is withdrawing from school all together after his teammates voted him as a team captain, not playing is fine but just dipping on everyones doesnt sit well with me. But get paid dude.

Yeah. Even I kinda felt that was odd. I'm sure he has his reasons (maybe he thought he'd be a distraction to the team, and vice versa), but it would've been cool to stay on the roster, even if just for moral support.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Yeah. Even I kinda felt that was odd. I'm sure he has his reasons (maybe he thought he'd be a distraction to the team, and vice versa), but it would've been cool to stay on the roster, even if just for moral support.
Guess he's not planning on graduating right now. He ain't come to play school, so might as well focus on rehab and training 24/7 and get paid while doing so.

AquaRegia

Oct 25, 2017
Week 7 Fan Misery Index:

fmi_week_7omcga.jpg

Rutgers is so miserable, they actually got to the bottom circle last week. The Cal Bears dropped three levels thanks to a 30 point loss to UCLA to keep a loss streak going. Meanwhile, the FMI creator doesn't like that Nebraska isn't lower, but I think it's just about right based on the optimism for next year I've seen on this board.

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2018/10/16/17981934/buttgers

Karl2177

Oct 25, 2017
We got fined $25k and were issued a public reprimand for rushing the field against WVU by the Big 12. The same precautions were taken for the TCU game last year and nothing happened there. This was also posted on reddit:

Our[WVU] Prez is also the chair of the Big 12 Board of Directors so maybe Dana shot him a text

Happened with Tech too. WVU [court] stormed a few times vs KU and Tech got slapped with the fine when they did it to us

Status
Not open for further replies.